Diablo® III

Reasons for still playing

For the people still active, why are you still playing?

Hoping for a trifecta hellfire? Playing with friends? Get plvl 100?

Share your reason with the community.

For me because I'm trying the other classes and playing around with their skills.
Reply Quote
/shrug
Reply Quote
trying to finish inferno HC. apparently its easy now but i think the people saying that are not playing from perth with 350-550ms
Reply Quote
Just got back into it - trying to build a tanking barb mostly it helps i can pretty much stand in anything currently and not die (at least at my level)
Reply Quote
I really enjoy how fluid the animations are in this game, so I tend to switch around my specs to just look at how great each attack feel, it's especially good now that I could just do weird specs in MP0 if I want.

Because life just got busy, I can't play for more than an hour a day during weekdays, I don't really chase Plvl or items anymore, if they drop great! If not, I get to see torsos flying off.
Reply Quote
I enjoy playing with the friends I have made, its more of a social thing for me now. I am also enjoying HC, however I only play that on days when I am home alone and getting a good ping (1-2 days a week).

Farming for keys and getting some hellfire rings was fun for a while but I am over that now, so now I am investing some money into +exp% gear so I can get to paragon 40 and have a silver border around my avatar. After that I don't know what I will do, hopefully by then there will be another patch with something else to keep me busy :)
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Jebus80
get to paragon 40

Pretty much this then take a break til PvP comes out.

Maybe.
Edited by Multiball#1975 on 11/27/2012 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 02:36 AMPosted by brenzA
trying to finish inferno HC. apparently its easy now but i think the people saying that are not playing from perth with 350-550ms

im from perth ;) i did it 2nd go. just stack regen instead of loh for those lag spikes
Reply Quote
thx for tip. i might have better luck this time with shield/1h all chars died so far were using 2handers ;p
Reply Quote
Game is top quality, I still enjoy alot of aspects of the game, weather Its a challange helping rookies do ubers for the first time, or just melting !@#$ with a bunch of mates. I would just love to see Blizzard keeep improving group play for example, having 6 in a group would be soo much cooler than 4. i cant even imagine how cool 10 would be.
Reply Quote
Playing all classes till 60 & completing HC without the AH.
Should keep me busy till the PvP patch.
Reply Quote
Playing for achievements, praying for an upgrade without spending,

For the people still active, why are you still playing?Hoping for a trifecta hellfire? Playing with friends? Get plvl 100?Share your reason with the community. For me because I'm trying the other classes and playing around with their skills.

and that ↑.
Reply Quote
me....... i havent found a reason to stop.
Reply Quote
Paragon 100 ...
And playing with friends, always fun. I hardly play solo.
Reply Quote
Came back a week ago after 3 months off, enjoying the Ubers at the moment but can see myself loosing interest again, cant believe how much the economy has changed on AH.

There used to be a handful of ppl that could do act 3 inferno (1.0.3) and drops seems so valuable then, now everything i find feels like trash

Bring on PvP or content expansions!
Reply Quote
trying to get a good hellfire ring... Getting pretty bored now at Plvl 42. Can solo Ubers at MP6 now. Also, I was saving up some money from sales on the RMAH to get heart of the swarm... that's done now so boredom is setting in even more.
Reply Quote
reasons for playing... hmm...

you know when you click your profile and it shows you your progress in the game and the 5 characters and the bar that is filling up in orange as you play them? yeah... i want to have all 5 character bars filled to the top in orange... no seriously thats my number 1 reason at this point, i would like to play all the classes and get them to 60 - buts thats only second on my list, i'm not really excited to do the bard or the witch doctor, i am more like curious about them then anything else... but damn it i want my character bars to be full orange and full orange of actual play time not just sitting idly in town getting robbed by lyndon.

just imagine how epically cool your profile page will look when you see all 5 characters fully colored.. OMG so cool - that is my mission.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]