Diablo® III

little help

90 Human Death Knight
Looking to break 200k unbuffed, not sure what direction I should be going to get there. My Wd is http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/chrishansen-1191/hero/6375144
Reply Quote
crit + int lacunis and/or tal's amulet with crit chance, 6% damage, high int should put you over. You will probably benefit more from the tal's because of your weapon but crit chance ones run at 100m+ I think.
Edited by phoking#1554 on 11/28/2012 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
a better trifecta ring [ i know it's expensive], a tals amulet will work. you can pull a little bit more dmg with higher int vile wards. If you want to stick with the strong arms you can get a lot more int on it. i know it seems small but ti will add up in the end.
Reply Quote
Yeah, Tal's with 10/65(ish) and 6% elemental bonus is probably the single item that will raise your DPS the most. I doubt that alone will push you over 200k though... will probably add around 15k dps (and cost a ton of course).

Higher end Zuni's ring would help, as would a top tier Lacuni's (also give you another 12% MS).
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I would rather use a mh/oh combo but my dps drops so much when I equip those.
Reply Quote
A trifecta intel pair of gloves could bump your dmg, although it would probably come at the sacrifice of some of the nice defensive features. It will be very expensive to upgrade your gloves from what you currently have.

A higher intel Vile Ward will no doubt be a cheaper upgrade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]