Diablo® III

RMTAH (RMAH) must stay! It's not Pay 2 Win ..

RMTAH must stay! Even for the future Blizzard games!

Let me start of that i know this thread will be having so much hate and people cussing about how unsuccessful rmtah is, but BLIZZARD here "us" out.

Dear Blizzard and to anyone against RMTAH,

I am a 30 year old man, playing diablo 3, Starcraft II and playing WoW. I have to work about 8 to 10 hours a day full time to feed the family i love most. not all of us are created the same, not all of us are craeted at the same time, opinions will greatly vary where you came from in this thing we call life.

RMTAH is amazing for people like me, i work my !@# of to give my family a good life, I work hard, I play hard. Unfortunately we all share a 24 hours a day kind of scheme and me myself have to sleep too in order to perform well on my job the next day, and continue feeding my precious family. but, the problem is, i want to play a great game such Diablo III and WoW. In fact I love Diablo III so much i have spent about $400 already in RMTAH to get good gears and have a paragon level of only "13". i know iknow the paragon is low but that's coz i dont have enough time to play this to get to level "60" or more right now, i have a kid and a wife i really care about and playing about 45 mins to an hour a day means a lot to me.

Having RMTAH helped me a lot to cope up with the situation, and I hate it when everyone just says RMTAH makes it Pay2Win. Because that breaks my heart. how about us people who got families and wont prioritize games above anything else? we want a fair battle too, you have more time to play, we spend a lot more time at work making us having more money to spend. in short, this is just an equal weight to both of us. if you can't afford an immortal king armor or something, why not work for a part time job and maybe, just maybe you can buy it in like a week or 2 rather than sitting at your chair waiting for your parents to feed you such kinda thing.

what i'm just trying to say is, people who spend 24/7 playing dont have to complain about RMTAH, neither are people who can spend a bit a little more time. we have different means to come up how competitve we could be, how about finding that solution rather than complaining to blizzard on what's better and stuff. Blizzard are not made up of bunch of mindless people, in fact they are geniuses who makes good games to make us happy every day of our lives. i hope this would serve as a wake up call to everyone, including myself that we all should just keep RMTAH and stop complaining about this and that. After all these, Blizzard, just like any other company have to make income too to pay for its employees. same people like us, just in a different side of the battlefield.

let's just all understand each other, though i know a lot of people will still be hating, but i'm just sharing and what i feel being someone benefitting from RMTAH. thank you all and have a nice day, thanks to everyone, and together let us brace ourselves to compete the "prime evil", which is our everyday struggle in life. ;) peace out!
Edited by Archangel#1504 on 11/28/2012 10:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
what does the T stand for?
Reply Quote
transaction(s) if i'm not mistaken... blizzard actually refer it as rmtah and not rmah for some reason :)
Edited by Archangel#1504 on 11/28/2012 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
you actually have a good point. But the internet losers are too big of a force, and spend too much time online complaining and being naive to see where you are coming from.

In their minds, people like you aren't hardcore enough and are noobs, and create the utmost of firey rage in their hearts and bellies that you don't play exactly how they do or get money the way they do.

They then mast starbait furiously

thank you, i am actually relieved to have people like you in this earth hahaha :D
Reply Quote
RMAH haters are just jelly. Congrats, you have a well paying job that allows you to have disposable income to spend on RMAH and take care of your family.
Reply Quote
I gotta admit, I was against the RMAH at first, but after coming back and still not getting any drops, and also not being able to get past Act II, I decided to put 20 bucks in my BNet account. I was able to get everything you see on my barbarian with that. And I just cleared inferno today and having a blast. I know I have many improvements to make, but I'm at the point now where I don't have to spend any more money on him.

So to the OP... I'm right there with you on this one. I don't know if it's the right path to go down, but it certainly makes things a lot easier for us working adults.
Reply Quote
Aesthetic and Knavery: i'm so happy to find mature people thinking outside the box. my post above was my 1st post and i only posted coz i'm so tired of seeing people hating RMAH every freakin' day... i just thought i had to speak out, i may not be exactly loud enough for Blizzard to hear, but at least have people to realize how RMAH helps some people like me to play an awesome game such as Diablo III.

we may seem to be the minority in this game, but if they really want to make this game competitive, RMTAH is the way to go for people like us who have larger responsibilities in life.
Edited by Archangel#1504 on 11/28/2012 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Archangel
Aesthetic and Knavery: i'm so happy to find mature people thinking outside the box. my post above was my 1st post and i only posted coz i'm so tired of seeing people hating RMAH every freakin' day... i just thought i had to speak out, i may not be exactly loud enough for Blizzard to hear, but at least have people to realize how RMAH helps some people like me to play an awesome game such as Diablo III.

Exactly... Not too mention it would take years to come up with the gold required to purchase some of the items on the AH. I see stuff on there for like 8,000,000,000 or there-a-bouts. The sad part? That stuff sells! I don't really know how. There's no way on this Earth that whoever is buying that stuff isn't buying gold outside of the game.

I say just put 20 bucks in your Bnet account and deck out your character. End of story. I know LOTS of other people are doing this, but aren't willing to admit it. I see people with as many or fewer elite kills with the same items I do. There's no way they farmed them. :)
Edited by Knavery#1476 on 11/28/2012 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Archangel
I work hard, I play hard

Sorry, that phrase is reserved for snowboarding on the weekends or something, not playing WoW in your Mom's basement.
Reply Quote
I work all day all and it saddens me that people have to resort to RMAH.

This "sad" story that you try and bring us is pathetic. Its unfair to have RMAH in our face when we log on.

In all honesty, I felt dirty having to resort to it. But I had way more than 20 bucks worth of fun since I used it. So essentially I paid 80 bucks for the game when all is said and done. And I've logged about 300 or so hours. I've done worse things.
Reply Quote

In all honesty, I felt dirty having to resort to it. But I had way more than 20 bucks worth of fun since I used it. So essentially I paid 80 bucks for the game when all is said and done. And I've logged about 300 or so hours. I've done worse things.

well im glad you felt dirty and shame on you.

:) That gave me a chuckle. Sorry.
Reply Quote
I actually agree with the OP, I too work in the medical field and can't afford to play all the time just to get good gear. I can afford the gear so why the hell not.

Although, I still agree that it could have been better to upgrade gear IN game rather than AH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]