Diablo® III

RMTAH (RMAH) must stay! It's not Pay 2 Win ..

11/28/2012 10:25 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy
There's nothing mature about paying money for virtual items in a video game that you should be able to find by playing.

You know how idiotic that statement sounds? And you find playing games to be mature on some level?
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Lucky
lol gold league

sorry unfortunately they dont give diamonds after the first 5 games, so that's the best i can do
Reply Quote
Hmm......just what is the definition of being mature? Playing basketball, gold, pool? Videogames is a generation thing. Just because adults that don't play vidoegames, they're considered mature? Sorry to say that there are tons of adults that ARE immature that don't play videogames.
Reply Quote

You know how idiotic that statement sounds? And you find playing games to be mature on some level?

Hence that's why I don't agree with op saying he's mature. Playing a video game isn't mature
but buying items in it is even less.

11/28/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Archangel
Aesthetic and Knavery: i'm so happy to find mature people thinking outside the box

Sorry man, but I don't agree. If I found that I was playing video games for 12 hours a day as a 40-year-old adult, it might be in my best interest to seek a little help. Don't you think? Some of us have a little disposable income and I think we can use it as we see fit. The way I look at it... I spent 60 bucks on a game that I enjoyed and another 20 to hopefully double the life of the game for me. I honestly don't see anything wrong with that. I'd like to hear an argument against it...
Edited by Knavery#1476 on 11/28/2012 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I work all day all and it saddens me that people have to resort to RMAH.

This "sad" story that you try and bring us is pathetic. Its unfair to have RMAH in our face when we log on.

then i guess you don't have a family to care about. you must be living by yourself or your mom's or sharing with a friend. i had to buy a house and take care of my loving wife and kid above anything else.. but i still wanna have fun on the side... with diablo 3
Edited by Archangel#1504 on 11/28/2012 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 10:20 PMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
Yea God forbid those who work full time and have other responsibilities/hobbies buy a few pieces of gear to keep up with those hermits who have already accumulated 1300+ hours...

this really makes me having that people like you exist :D
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Lurs
RMAH is the biggest abomination in gaming history, and even Blizzard knows it failed (look the interview I posted at my 25 page thread), so thankfully we will never see a RMAH in future games, thats for sure.

yeah blizzard thought it's failed coz us the minority were out numbered by kids playing all day and not giving us matured people with responsibilities to cope up with the situation. having RMAH changed all that, now we are on the same battlefield with the same gear
Reply Quote
I work all day all and it saddens me that people have to resort to RMAH.

This "sad" story that you try and bring us is pathetic. Its unfair to have RMAH in our face when we log on.

Caring about others, very considerate of you.

11/28/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Lurs
RMAH is the biggest abomination in gaming history, and even Blizzard knows it failed (look the interview I posted at my 25 page thread), so thankfully we will never see a RMAH in future games, thats for sure.

Blizzard took initiative because of third party trafficking.

glad to find people who are really thinking here. doesn't come very often. thanks for the post friend!
Reply Quote
@OP

i agree with you that there is nothing wrong with RMTAH. It should stay. But why buy/play a game if you are just going to spend real $ to complete it? Because you can? Theres no eta on completing the game so why rush the process. Are you saying games that dont allow you to pay to play aren't good for working people?

BTW, i work 12+ hours a day and i didn't spend a cent upgrading my game.
Reply Quote

well im glad you felt dirty and shame on you.

:) That gave me a chuckle. Sorry.

hahahaha, this made me LOL, literally :D
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 10:25 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy
There's nothing mature about paying money for virtual items in a video game that you should be able to find by playing. Unfortunately Blizzard knew too well people would keep spending so they acted accordingly by nerfing the loot.

i disagree completely sorry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]