Diablo® III

drop rate decreased?

since the 106 update i get no legs or sets whatsoever ... in 12 a3 runs i get 1 leg max and that is a cincercoat or w/e 60 leg item... i got 500 mf % and in 105 i had decent drops like 3 4 legs per run...don't tell me its bad luck :) i did like 30 runs a3 and in those runs i got exactly 4 legs ..on mp5 ...i don't know if this is a bug but this thing is NOT OK ... i dont know if i wanna play your game when i invested everything in magic find , and others with 200 mf get better drops legs /sets/ then i get with 500 ... am i crazy or unlucky? i don't think so....
Reply Quote
and another 3 runs a3 mp 8 = 575% mf ... no leg or set...bad luck? crazy? dumb?
can u check if there is something wrong? :) please? not to point that several creeps are invisible and hit me and i can't do anything about that...
Reply Quote
I'm finding the same thing. Even rare drops seem to be bugged. Many elites only give one rare some none at all and this is with a full stack of NV. Lenendaries use to drop 1 every 3-5 hours for me (pretty bad but hey) now they are dropping 1 every 10 hours or so.

At first I thought it was bad luck, but I am becoming convinced there is a bug with 106.

My friends are reporting the same thing. Plus I watched two live streams over the weekend with people who normally get 10-20 legendaries a 5 hour session and what did they get? 1 legendary each.

I hope Blizz checks to see if there is a bug going on because this is very unmotivating.
Reply Quote
Im guessing the more that join the server the crappier the drops will get for the new people?
Reply Quote
Same here!!i played 5 hours last night just drop 1 legendary!!im level 87 and mf is nearly full.im sure something wrong
Reply Quote
exactly like Frederov27 pointed...i feed like this is very unmotivating...
ofc there is something wrong i used to get 4 5 legs per run (decent legs all sorts of levels 58-63 or sets ) and now exactly same patern ...once every 2 3 days i get exactly 3 same item drops : ivory tower , cindercoat , and firewalkers .. and i find all those 3 items very unimportant...i don't even look at them i just salvage and go on with rare drops....3 ivory towers 2 firewalkers and 2 cindercoats...this game keeps me playng cuz it addicted me...but i don't think that this will go much more...sorry if bad eng...i have a slight idea that this is because i sell items on rmah and get them on paypal and mb blizz is not so pleased with that...but this sounds 2 much of conspiracy and here i might bet i'm crazy...but all the rest i think not...cheers :)
Reply Quote
Got 3 legendary drops in 2 hours yesterday.

Guess that means they buffed the drop rate while I played, only to stealth nerf it after I logged out for the rest of you.
Reply Quote
nah its been nurfed...Ive havent gotten a legendary for 2 days and i used to get nearly one a run
Reply Quote
I played about 3 hours last night on MP7 and found 2 set items and 3 legendaries. I'd say it is nothing more than just bad luck, sometimes we all go through streaks where we don't find much, but it all evens out in the end. :)
Reply Quote
Solid proof, where did you earn your doctorate?
Reply Quote
Just badluck dude. I got like 3 legendaries in 1 hour last night on MP0.

Hope your luck improves.
Reply Quote
Omgzzzzzz stealth drop rate nerfsssss....

Get real people. Bad luck is bad luck.
Reply Quote
Kill stuff faster IMO, do quick runs with in heavily dense areas. I dont have much MF but i get drops everyday. Sometimes I have like 20 minutes before school, I run through keeps and bridge to korsik. Do that like three 3 times almost guaranteed a leg.
Reply Quote
my drop rates have been buffed. i got 7 in 2 runs today. on mp1
Reply Quote
ALL YOUR DROP RATES ARE BELONG TO ME.
Reply Quote
it's not the drop rate that sucks, it's the drop quality that does.
Reply Quote
well thx for the info. maybe it is just bad luck
Reply Quote
Every day with this nonsense. Every day.
Reply Quote
You have to find the right loot server bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]