Diablo® III

***“Help You On UBER!”***

I have posted and help many to get their first ring before and due to uncontrollable amount of request we have temporary stop the service, Now we are back!

Help you to get Hellfire Ring on MP9 – 90%
1Mill for carry run ( you provide 3 Machines )
4Mill free run ( we provide u 3 Machines )
1 Mill Per Machine if you need any

Help you to get Hellfire Ring on MP10 – 100%
2Mill for carry run ( you provide 3 Machines )
5Mill free run ( we provide u 3 Machines )
1 Mill Per Machine if you need any

You can bring your friend along just simply add 2mill to the run!

I know it sound sux that u have to pay gold but we just can't serve all like we did before for free, WE sacrifice our time to farm our own gold so it is only fair for us and those who desperate for the ring, it might be a bad rolled Hellfire ring but you never know you might get the best one in game lol.

Come have fun with us and also it comes with act1 key after we done with the run.
Edited by Arthur#1635 on 12/14/2012 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
need help for run i have 3 machine
Reply Quote
help here
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
free bump for u!
Reply Quote
who else is on the team? just curious!! and I'm probably in for sure :-)
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 08:45 PMPosted by DethAxe
who else is on the team? just curious!! and I'm probably in for sure :-)

there is 1 more person be in on the run
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
add me pls
Reply Quote
i will help u with my cm wiz and some good friends i have anytime in on for free as long its your mats. no need for you to pay when we both get something out of it!

just add me in game and put msg ubers
Edited by Z3R0#1298 on 12/5/2012 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
i will help u with my cm wiz and some good friends i have anytime in on for free as long its your mats. no need for you to pay when we both get something out of it!

hey, make your own thread
Reply Quote
lol what fags, scamming people out of machines so they dont have to farm the keys then do it themselves.
Reply Quote

people please feel free to go to this guy if you're willing to risk lol, anyways profile tells all. alway check the profile in diablo progress before trusting the capability.
Edited by Arthur#1635 on 12/6/2012 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 08:32 AMPosted by sideobeef
lol what fags, scamming people out of machines so they dont have to farm the keys then do it themselves.

Fags are means mind your own business, Dont like it then leave I dont force anyone to do this and I dont even wear a Hellfire ring beacause I DON'T NEED IT! im just helping out people.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Garthandal
hey, make your own thread

Hey go scam in your own forum.
proof of me scamming? no? than shhhhh
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7627092/

There are a few free MP10 services over there, so you might want to try running MP10 instead to make this more appealing.
Edited by Acky#1140 on 12/6/2012 3:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Do you get the NV stack or just help with ubers?
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 05:22 PMPosted by fwp0406
Do you get the NV stack or just help with ubers?
we get 5 stack first, than kill 3 ubers, than kill keywarden
Reply Quote
Hey Arthur can I be part of your team. I do 240k unbuffed without soj, and 200k unbuffed with
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]