Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I'd start with higher vit over dex on your pants and maybe an ammy, like yours but dropping one of the higher vit even at the cost of one of the offensive stats. Look at REVRAC or Beasts profile and try and model your gear after theirs (good luck with that).
weird, u got more hp and more ar, but only 450k ehp. mine about 630k ehp, less ar and less hp.
btw, your bracer have no vit.
Edited by Wardonovan#1702 on 12/4/2012 8:28 PM PST
All resist looks good. im comparing it to my gear so it can go higher. you can start picking from below. this is assuming that you will not give up on any other stats.
1. vile wards can get about 100 more vit
2. put an amethyst gem in helm
3. chest can get about 100 more vit
4. pants can get about 90 more vit
5. amulet can get about 100 more vit
6. your rings can get about 50 more vit each at least
7. belt can get about 50 more vit
8. boot can also give a little more vit but not sure how much
9. bracers can give more % life or just straight vit
yes he does in the form of % life which scales.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.