Diablo® III

requirements to sustain wotb using skorn

is there a way/build or requirements to sustain wotb using skorn? my current aps is 1.53 on serk mode... any hota runners here can guide me?
Reply Quote
any help? =S
Reply Quote
High buffed crit chance (55% or more) gives you quite a few smashes before you need to use Bash - Instigation to replenish your fury. Smash some more, repeat. WotB as long as there is something to hit. It works better with dual wield because replenishing fury with Bash only takes a couple seconds, but it also works with Skorn.
Reply Quote
too slow, difficult with 2hander.
Reply Quote
This post should be exactly the info you're looking for:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199962320?page=1
Reply Quote
thanks alot guys for the replies... previously i was using an EF and a mace..no problems sustaining wotb using hota...but after using a looted skorn.. im having a hard time...lol

thanks alot silverfire for the link...thats wat im looking for =D
Reply Quote
try throwing hammer/mighty throw with into the fray + no escape passive

the rest is up to you
Reply Quote
I can keep WOTB easily and even recover the duration with my current equips and a Weapon Throw build. HotA is harder, I can only make it last longer.

The biggest problem with perma-zerk HotA is that you can't really move a lot because you have to be close to the monsters, while with Throw you can be pretty much anywhere.
Reply Quote
dont be stressed trying to maintain permazerk w a skorn. it require so much IAS it will hurt your ability to stack crit hit and crit dmg in your gear.
Edited by mifesto#1868 on 12/4/2012 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]