Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
My diablo 3 account has been suspended for quite a while and I don't know how it happened. I have tried everything like resetting my password, contact Blizzard MANY times and I even send it a copy of my passport to prove my identity.
Also, I have NEVER played the RMAH. The only possible reason I can think of is the fact that I moved from my country (Belgium) to Korea for studying purposes. I have read on a forum that logging in from another location might cause something like "suspicious activity", But still, I don't think that should be the problem, since I have proven my identity to Blizzard.
Anyone has any clue what to do? I'm also tired of contacting Blizzard because they always gave me the same responses over and over again.
The advice above is incorrect. A lawyer can do nothing for you.
From your post it is difficult to tell what is actually wrong. There are two options:
How do I contact Account Administration?
2. Temporary Account Lock due to Suspicious Activity
This is just a temporary lock put in place when the automatic detection system sees strange activity such as a new IP, new computer, or other suspicious pattern. You will get an email about it asking you to reset your password using your secret question. If you are unable to do that then you will need to contact them directly via ticket or phone.
Some tips for calling:
1. The phone lines are always full these days (They support all of D3, WoW, and Starcraft). Spam re-dial immediately when you hear the queue full message until you get in queue and then stay there!
2. Cell phones hate being on hold and can disconnect. Use a land line (free in the US) or Skype (free to download and call them with anywhere in the world).
3. Be prepared for a 45 min + wait on hold
4. Be prepared to prove your identity by answering questions or giving Battle.net game keys
5. If you get it resolved on the phone, remember to cancel any tickets you have in the system to reduce the backlog there.
Support Forum Agent
You'll need to submit a support ticket but it needs to be done in Europe as that's where your Battle.net account is from and where you play all of our games. The info I see is the game accounts are all suspended as of 08/24/2012. I do not see the reason though nor do I see any history of any tickets you may have already submitted.
Contact info for Europe is listed in this article.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.