The advice above is incorrect. A lawyer can do nothing for you.
From your post it is difficult to tell what is actually wrong. There are two options:
How do I contact Account Administration?
Submit a ticket https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit and select Diablo III under the product section. Under the issue summary section input account administration or error 53 suspension if you are getting the error 53 message. Hit the continue to ticket creation button and select the topic:
2. Temporary Account Lock due to Suspicious Activity
This is just a temporary lock put in place when the automatic detection system sees strange activity such as a new IP, new computer, or other suspicious pattern. You will get an email about it asking you to reset your password using your secret question. If you are unable to do that then you will need to contact them directly via ticket or phone.http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Some tips for calling:
1. The phone lines are always full these days (They support all of D3, WoW, and Starcraft). Spam re-dial immediately when you hear the queue full message until you get in queue and then stay there!
2. Cell phones hate being on hold and can disconnect. Use a land line (free in the US) or Skype (free to download and call them with anywhere in the world).
3. Be prepared for a 45 min + wait on hold
4. Be prepared to prove your identity by answering questions or giving Battle.net game keys
5. If you get it resolved on the phone, remember to cancel any tickets you have in the system to reduce the backlog there.