Diablo® III

LOook at Thiiss..

How the hell can anyone post videos from the number 1 player in the world and act like that's the "norm" for all Diablo players? How idiotic can you possibly be?

He's number 1 in the world for a reason, guys.

If EVERYONE could farm like this guy, then we'd have a discussion. As it stands, it appears the average Diablo player can't do what this guy can do.

Think before you post. Seriously, you'll save face that way.

Yeah beacause nobody else could buy that gear!

So, you're assuming that every single D3 player out there has that kind of money?

I think I'm sensing yet another idiot-in-training who likes to generalize an entire population...
Edited by AlienOne#1844 on 12/5/2012 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wow. This guy is a bad !@#. I wish he was my dad so he could learn me somfin'.
Reply Quote
How the hell can anyone post videos from the number 1 player in the world and act like that's the "norm" for all Diablo players? How idiotic can you possibly be?

He's number 1 in the world for a reason, guys.

If EVERYONE could farm like this guy, then we'd have a discussion. As it stands, it appears the average Diablo player can't do what this guy can do.

Think before you post. Seriously, you'll save face that way.

Yeah beacause nobody else could buy that gear!

You're right, nobody else really could buy that gear. Well maybe like 10 players in all of D3 would be willing to buy that kind of gear. The reason players don't buy that kind of gear is because it will cost you $5000+ , and most people don't have that kind of money to spend on a video game.

If you bought a civic and your friend bought a lamborghini, would you be complaining to lamborghini that their car is too fast and it needs to be slowed down to match your car?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]