OK Mr. Important Poster, here goes.
blizz needs to make a blog about bots and what they are doing to combat them. this should include the following:
1) sales made from bots
2) bots that buy the game again after they are banned
3) how bots manipulate the economy
4) what programs the bots use, their behavior, and how they single out bots from real players
So people can be directed exactly how to do it and see how lucrative it is? SMART IDEA
5) further procedures to enforce "no botting" a simple "report spam" is not effective enough
6) implement a captcha system to quell bots
A captcha system at what point? I would be okay with this at login, even on AH posts, but absolutely not during game play. And the botters could always enter the captchas manually.
7) flag accounts that have made 500mil+ gold or $500+ from the rmah
Plenty of people do this legitimately. Some items sell for half that alone. No point in doing this.
8) hire more GMs to actively seek out bots when they are reported
Blizzard is a company, not a municipality. Maybe if we paid a subscription fee, but you have to remember the only money Blizzard makes off this now is RMAH fees.
9) disable IPs and/or users from purchasing at least 4 copies of the game
That...might be illegal. I'm not sure.
10) listen to the community
I'm not trying to be mean; these are almost all horrible, poorly thought-out ideas.