Diablo® III

No upgrade for my ID

(Locked)

I upgraded to a good standard, but the game still asks me not to continue the upgrade.
Please help me.
my ID aoo1591@yahoo.co.th
Thank you
Support Forum Agent
Aooja ,

I issued a reset to the account for you which I believe will take care of the problem. Can you check it again please?
Oh okay, thank you very good service. Thank you Omrakos ^^
I have the same problem I have upgraded my account to standard but the game still asks for an upgrade and i cannot continue please help?
Support Forum Agent
NLawson468,

I've reset the account, please try it again when you get a chance.
I am having a similar problem. I downloaded the client and then purchased an upgrade. I have the email confirming my order has been approved but the game still asks me to upgrade.
Support Forum Agent
Tigerbeard,

Your account's been reset. Please try it again.
Looks fine now - thanks for the quick response.
I have the same issue. Just purchased upgrade and cannot progress?
I should of used correct Profile..
I have the same issues. Upgraded last week, but still ask me to upgrade?
i also have a same issue. just upgraded to standard but the game still asks me to upgrade.
my id is dbison01@yahoo.com
Edited by dbison#6851 on 11/24/2012 10:13 AM PST
i got the same problem
I need a 'reset' on my account too. The muppets that read support tickets have managed to respond to me 4 times now without bothering to lift a finger to fix anything. It's been like 3-4 days too, pretty frustrating.
same deal here also, kinda annoying as i had to search the forums to find out there was a drama with the upgrade online after forking out for the full version, but sure as hell beats sending cash in the post and upto a months wait ala pre 2k gaming
@ Omrakos - I have purchased a retail copy and having the same problem. My ID is dymccauley@optusnet.com.au. Could you kindly organise an account reset for me too please. I have put in a Ticket (SEA63245) but it has been a week now with no response. Please help.
same issue.. please help
Same problem here ,(Ticket 63488). Thanks in advance

fixed, Thank you
Edited by Tingtang#6279 on 11/28/2012 2:18 PM PST
Hi All, I got onto Blizzard Tech Support on the phone tonight and I got this problem fixed with a simple password reset. I thought this info might relieve some anxiety for some people.
Hi I have the full game and i installed it and played it till it told me to update so i updated it and my battle.net account says standard but then i go into the game and it still starter and it still wants me to update it. I looked to see if others had the problem and got a few ideas but none of them work i even tryed changing password but then i go into game and get a error.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]