Diablo® III

No upgrade for my ID

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
EAGLEYE,

I've issued a reset for your account, see if that helps.
Hi, I also have the same proble as EAGLEYE, "Hi I have the full game and i installed it and played it till it told me to update so i updated it and my battle.net account says standard but then i go into the game and it still starter and it still wants me to update it. I looked to see if others had the problem and got a few ideas but none of them work i even tryed changing password but then i go into game and get a error."

Please help. Thank you.
Support Forum Agent
NooBon,

The account's been reset, see if it works now please.
@ Eagleye - Mate, just call tech support for your region. Here's a starting point for you
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
You may find yourself on hold for a while but once you speak to a service consultant, they'll sort it out for you. Waiting for a ticket takes too long.
i just bought the the standard hard copy disc yesterday to upgrade from starter yet it still hasnt been upgraded. i've reinstalled a couple of times but still the same results, it would mean a lot if someone could fix this.
Edited by InFamous#6216 on 12/2/2012 6:01 PM PST
Hi ,I have the same problem I have upgraded my account to standard but the game still asks for an upgrade and i cannot continue please help? :)
Bro I am having the same problem like you.. :(
Support Forum Agent
Sevenseas,

I've issued a reset to the account. It should be working properly now so please try it again.
Omrakos,thanks so much i will check again :)
I upgraded to a good standard, but the game still asks me not to continue the upgrade.
Please help me.
my ID [removed]
Edited by Omrakos on 12/4/2012 1:03 PM PST
Support Forum Agent
aunaja,

Your account has been reset, please try it again.
Omarakos.

Thank you jaaa
I am experiencing the same issue as everyone else, purchased game from retailer and have been waiting 5 days for the the upgrade to take effect despite the download being successful. Please reset. Cheers :)
Hi, I have got the same problem as all these people, can you please help me to reset the account and ten I can have a look and see if my standard edition works??
Support Forum Agent
TankGir and PHIL,

Your accounts have been reset. Please try them again.
yah.. im having same problem.. this sucks

[Locking for being a necro'd thread. Please create a new thread of your own describing the problem you're having.]
Edited by Omrakos on 2/11/2013 1:15 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]