The above profile...!
Peace
Iron
Reply Quote
9/10

needs more iron
Reply Quote
@Ironheart

Not bad, I do not know that much about wizards (I have one but did not like him so I have not played him in over 3 months) but I think you are focusing on the wrong areas to be able to progress further in the game. First of all, you have no All Resist, but nearly everything has +Armor, maybe change this around and get rid of the Armor for some AR? You have really high Intelligence but I think if you dropped this a bit and increased your Crit Hit Dmg/Chance your base damage would be much higher, lowering the need for survivability. Overall some pretty nice gear (for someone who I am assuming is not using the RMAH), but yea I think you are just putting to much focus into the wrong stats. It is good however to see you are not just copying everyone else, refreshing to see :) 7.5/10

(This is the first time I have posted in one of these rate threads, hope that what i am saying is true and makes sense ;)
Reply Quote
nice rounded barb jebus. Crazy regen with DPS to back it up. But...... i cringe everytime i see andy with mroe than 8% fir dmg.
Reply Quote
@seansky

Very nice...I'll go 9/10 (nobody's perfect), but I don't know enough about monks to critique.
Reply Quote
5/10 needs more hardcore.
Reply Quote
The darkest
Hard to comment on really as all ur toons are hardcore and i know squat bout hc. But its very interesting to see how differently u gear (your monk) compared to sc monks. Hard to look at your items properly as im on my fone. But i see your using the hallowed fist weapon. Personally id look for something better, unless your using it for set bonus
Reply Quote
WAZZ: decent gears, cept for the jewels imo. Ammy needs crit chance, and the ring can easily be upgraded.

Interesting skill choices tho. The mantra i assume is coz u team up with other monks, but the runes on ur other skills doesnt follow the popular runes. How is it working out?

Must say, are we the only one on the forum that have a stickied rating thread? :P
Reply Quote
Yea the jewellery is my let down. I usually take the nat ring/boot of my DH and stick em on my monk for 7CC. The ammy i also have a diff one with CC in stash i use as well. But jewellery is soooo expensive.

I dnt team with monks ever :p usuallly a barb. I picked that mantra for attack speed bonus. But prob changing back to evasion - dodge. Dying a bit too easily. Wat other skills/runes do u mean? I knw no1 uses SSS but i love it. Keep changing the rune on that too

Now my wizard or DH :p
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 11/27/2012 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Check mine out for the runes im talking about WAZZ. Im not proud to say, but the rune on serenity and SSS are pretty much what everyone who use those skills use.
Reply Quote
Ill give the rune on SSS a go. I just liked hitting the target harder. But i suppose hitting more targets is better :p
Reply Quote
The ammy i also have a diff one with CC in stash i use as well. But jewellery is soooo expensive.

Tell me about it - I'm kind of stumped with my ring and amulet, I need to win the lottery again with a drop so i can move the resistance onto my Inna's set from my jewellery.
Reply Quote
thats a very very good monk cayzer. you look like ur in TR build, doing low mp (0-1). Assuming so you dont need to keep to double resist on jewels. That should make upgrading easier. Same with shoulder, probly a mid range vile ward will be nice upgrade. Also move speed on boots. :)

You probly dont need resolve also, switch to fleet footed.
Reply Quote
thats a very very good monk cayzer. you look like ur in TR build, doing low mp (0-1). Assuming so you dont need to keep to double resist on jewels. That should make upgrading easier. Same with shoulder, probly a mid range vile ward will be nice upgrade. Also move speed on boots. :)

You probly dont need resolve also, switch to fleet footed.

I'll try running without resolve tonight, i dropped res on my amulet and added it to some of my inna's set also.

Running 107k unbuffed with 877 AR. I could handle MP7 easily last night with it (in cookie cutter not TR build).

I have a few pairs of boots with +MS, and some lacuni's. I'll try putting fleet footed on for resolve and charge around with max MS.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Love your gear... i always enjoy seeing non Inna equipped monks. I'm guessing you proc a lot of cyclones with that CC?

Wish I rolled a 30% SoJ!
Reply Quote
Well the resist are fine if you use them on high mp, but no need for them on TR build. Since u have skorn and TR on ur skill i just assumed ur in TR form. :)

11/29/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Cayzer
Love your gear... i always enjoy seeing non Inna equipped monks. I'm guessing you proc a lot of cyclones with that CC?

I hate inna so yeh. :) mmmm yeh alot of cyclones. Wish i can get more, so waiting on getting a lacuni and a 6% cc nat.......... from drop.
Reply Quote
Guess you will hate what i think...
Inna is awesome! if it costs u 75 spirit to cast sw then thats just xp waste m8y, all the barrels n junk u must be missing out on
but it is good to see not everyone has jumped on the blinding flash bandwagon
do they not understand that in just over 3 seconds u can get 70 spirit for another sun (with good attack speed)
Reply Quote
I had an inna set before, tried it, didnt like it. MAybe ill use it again when i decide to jump on the TR build tho. With my current setup, spirit is not a problem, at all. I used to break all the barrels..... but after 300 hours of that, i stopped.

And yeh, blinding light ftw. :)

Your gear is flawless. All thats left is to make it perfect. :) But, do you really need resolve? Theres not really a point in using exalted if you dont use quickening, but Fleet footed is a really nice passive. :)
Reply Quote
at stratia: wow. very nice monk man.
Reply Quote
Nice gear all round WAZZ i take it u used real money?
If this game didnt have so many problems errors here errors there errors everywhere that is the only reason i dont spend cash
Peace
Iron
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]