Diablo® III

I have 225m to spend...

I am in debate as to whether I should continue to work on this demon hunter, or just gear up a barbarian instead. Thoughts?

If I were to continue on this character, what should I work on next? Mempo is probably a given...but what else?
Reply Quote
New amulet and bracers.
Reply Quote
Gear up a derparian.

Use derpwind + noobnado and spin to win. Forget your DH.
Reply Quote
As much as I enjoy playing the DH, but the survivability is crap. Granted, I don't have much health or all resist at the moment, but with any other class, I'd still be viable due to natural resistances of strength or intellect. I could stack life on hit, but that doesn't do much when I can get one shot by mobs.
Reply Quote
11/26/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Tex
As much as I enjoy playing the DH, but the survivability is crap. Granted, I don't have much health or all resist at the moment, but with any other class, I'd still be viable due to natural resistances of strength or intellect. I could stack life on hit, but that doesn't do much when I can get one shot by mobs.

Yes. So,

Gear up a derparian.

Use derpwind + noobnado and spin to win. Forget your DH.
Reply Quote
View profile
I just built a demon hunter again today, after quitting for a month. It was actually easier to gear than my barb with 100mill, I was able to get 560 all res, 160k dps and 50k health, you could probably do a lot better with 225mill. The main thing separating the demon hunter from the Barb is that barbarians can do more damage because their damage comes from multiple sources from multiple sources i.e. sprint tornadoes, and have a great way of regenerating their resource with Into the Fray and demon hunters have nothing that comes close, while this might be ok in lower MP's as you scale higher the disparity becomes clearer. The 30% damage reduction also helps Barbs a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]