Diablo® III

European Patch release

I have already downloaded the patch that was done on 11/27/2012 PST but im in a european region so i have the patch loop. Can someone please tell me when they will release the patch in Europe so i can play already god there isn't even a post of the schedule for europe its like they forgot all about players who have moved and switched regions.
Reply Quote
People in the US are also reporting the problem, so it may be something more serious
Reply Quote
This is the 4th patch already and i have the same problem. I install the patch and says there is a bla bla patch and i have to install, and restarts and say's that game is up to date. I start again and again bla bla patch and so on. If i long on US server it's working with no problem. For EU Server i always had this problem. Solution ... simple i play next day as i always do .... BUT THIS IS NOT NORMAL !
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
11/27/2012 01:24 PMPosted by ValiS
I install the patch and says there is a bla bla patch and i have to install, and restarts and say's that game is up to date. I start again and again bla bla patch and so on. If i long on US server it's working with no problem. For EU Server i always had this problem.

If you installed the patch when US patches, you won't be able to play in the Europe servers. If you want to play in Europe servers, make sure you download the enGB (European English) install of Diablo III from the Game Management page.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]