Diablo® III

All WD Players Fooled By Blizzard!Buff? Joke!

Hi,

Most of us believed that WD was buffed from 1.03 to 1.04 but now I'm telling your the truth that current WD is far more weak than WD in 1.03 version. We all fooled by Blizzard!

The only mentionable change from 1.03 patch till now is " one passive gives you infinity mana exchange for three useless ugly dogs".

Bars-Critical hit gain Fury
Monk-Critical hit triple energy gain
Wiz-Critical hit gain power
DH-Critical hit gain Discipline
WD-NO! only OOM!

WD is the only class which has never been buffed from the game start.

I turly believe that there is no game balancing team in Diablo 3, or they just get paid and do nothing!

Blizzard really should get STAR CRAFT team to make this game!
Edited by DDfans#1956 on 11/27/2012 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
easy now.

our time will come... it will come... mwahahahah!
Reply Quote
Yes... Now that you wrote everything in bold letters, I get your point!
Reply Quote
IMHO WD has been the most balance class so far (speaking comparatively with other classes) and that is why they have received less attention.

There are loads of things that can be changed or balanced better to make the class more attractive.

1> Fixing numerous runes which are completely worthless.
2> Fixing our resource usage problems
3> Fixing our gear synergy problems with various builds

and many others but,

TBH I rather like it because looking at some of the whimsical changes they have been doing to wizards and monks, we are better off the way we are.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 10:04 PMPosted by DDfans
WD is far more weak than WD in 1.03 version.

Kinda true, considering overall game changes.
Reply Quote
The real problem is there is no option left for WD on current version.

Simply, it's not just gear problems, even if you spend 10 billion on updating your gear to the top class you will still be beaten by a 1 billion cost Bar.

Current strong build:

Dog spamning WD weakness - Huge Cost, reflect damage, low efficiency

Skorn bear WD weakness - mana scarcity, IAS loss, DPS loss

Full mana regen gears WD weakness - three mana regen passive skills runed DEF and DPS
Edited by DDfans#1956 on 11/27/2012 11:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
I need more power!
Fk BZ!
Reply Quote
I dunno...I played witch doctor since launch day. I'm quite happy where we are at now.
Reply Quote
The real problem is there is no option left for WD on current version.

Simply, it's not just gear problems, even if you spend 10 billion on updating your gear to the top class you will still be beaten by a 1 billion cost Bar.

Current strong build:

Dog spamning WD weakness - Huge Cost, reflect damage, low efficiency

Skorn bear WD weakness - mana scarcity, IAS loss, DPS loss

Full mana regen gears WD weakness - three mana regen passive skills runed DEF and DPS

go play a monk or DH, they are pidgeonholed into basically one viable spec whereas Witchdoctors have a variety of options. I wouldnt say we are nerfed at all.
Reply Quote
OP: You build your WD like that, no wonder you always run OOM. My WD never OOM.
Reply Quote
ya old vision quest was good times. I think the change was good for build diversity but they did not give enough options to fill the void for wd mana after the nerf which greatly restricts our gearing options now.
Reply Quote
i need more power!fk bz!
Reply Quote
true,mana is always the headache problem for wd....it seems that wd is the weakest in diablo3.
Reply Quote
@OP

If you had played WD from the start through all the patches, you will know that we have been buffed.
Reply Quote
I am fine with my WD. Any changes could be detrimental.
Reply Quote
Any of you who use bears and think the wd mana is fine are the kids that are stuck on mp5
Reply Quote

EremiteAngel
View profile
@OP

If you had played WD from the start through all the patches, you will know that we have been buffed.
58 minutes ago

Iv played since day 1. So what was buffed on wd?!?!? Nothing....
Reply Quote
My meatshields survive just fine on MP7 (dogs).
My Garg can solo tank MP5, and has no problem with MP7.

In original inferno, dogs weren't surviving Act 1 trash-mobs. Remember trying to kill Skele King with pets? It was pointless, and a wasted skill slot.

Sure, I wish we had skills that built Mana instead of only spenders, but I'm not too mad.

Yes, WD is not the strongest. However, WD is by far the most fun class. BY FAR.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Columbus
Any of you who use bears and think the wd mana is fine are the kids that are stuck on mp5

I hate to be rude, Columbus, but what MP are you playing on? Have you experienced it?

I solo farm MP5 all day long. I find it has the best drop rate for legendaries and for Keys. I can solo MP7. I tank for groups. I have not had a problem with OOM. I don't even have the full Zuni set, either. I prefer my Tal Rasha's helm currently and my Thing of the Deep. So even without the 4-piece mana bonus, I don't have OOM problems.

Sure, I don't spam Bears, either. I set my build for my playstyle, and my gear.
Reply Quote
@Columbus

You have not really been playing then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]