i found a manajumas carving knife and hard to get a good pc on it via ah

dps- 1070.7
int- 173
IAS- 9
Cd- 86
LS 2.8

whats it worth? will hear offers also
Reply Quote
The DPS is inflated because of the IAS, so I would compare it to a knife with (1-.09)*1070=971 DPS... Still really good though, prob 100-200m (more if a noob likes the fact that it is 1000+ paper DPS)
Edited by Squeeme#1113 on 11/28/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
With no socket, the value is arguable, but it's still a nice weapon and someone will probably pay out the nose, regardless.
Reply Quote
well thanks guys.......i owe ya one.......also it cant roll a socket with those stats
Edited by Reasoning#1112 on 11/28/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
no socket severely limit's its pirce. i wouldn't expect it to go for more than 50m
Reply Quote
Lol so same thing as i found on the ah........got a couple saying 100+ and one saying 50m lol
Reply Quote
Just put up a minimum bid you'll take and let it ride. Most people do look for these with sockets but this is a nice knife and should sell for a good price, though don't expect it to make you rich.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Reasoning
Lol so same thing as i found on the ah........got a couple saying 100+ and one saying 50m lol

The AH is where you find UNSOLD items if you look only by filtering the stats. Its use as a gauge is arguable.

Instead, sort by time remaining and see which are the ones with 'bids'. THOSE are the ones you would want to use as estimate.
Reply Quote

The AH is where you find UNSOLD items if you look only by filtering the stats. Its use as a gauge is arguable.

Instead, sort by time remaining and see which are the ones with 'bids'. THOSE are the ones you would want to use as estimate.

eh not really, u just look at the ones that havent sold, find the closest one then undercut it, its nothing new. u just keep chopping the price down til it sells. The weapon really isnt that good though, i honestly wouldnt pay anything more than 10m for it, anybody who shells out more is just uneducated on the types of weapons they can get nowadays for cheap.
Edited by Soundb#1770 on 11/28/2012 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't socketed. It is prob worth <10m
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]