Diablo® III

Item bugged in my Diablo Stash

(Locked)

I picked up a 2nd book to train for the staff of herding - and I cannot get rid of it . Phone support told me that they could not fix this nor escalate it - that I must report it here in a forum thread to have it fixed. It's in my stash - I cannot drop it, I cannot sell it - trade it or do anything with it. Please resolve and remove from my stash . Thank you --CK

Cross Kisner
85 Undead Priest
Please search for existing threads before posting. This has already been reported and responded to.
11/09/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Lylirra
The Staff of Herding recipe is currently bugged, so it's kind of difficult to get rid of (i.e. put the recipe in your stash, create a new character, move the item to the new character's inventory, and then delete the character). We've already got a fix planned, though, that will allow you to drop the item on the ground or "sell" it for 0 gold to a vendor.
OK why are you wasting my time with a forum post instead of just removing it from the DB? I don't have any spare character spots. Please just fix it on the back end and don't give me any B.S. that you can't do that - I'm a developer - I'm more than sure you can do it. Thank you --CK
Hello Blizzard staff - this is an easy item for you to fix in my game - please respond asap - your phone staff after 2 hours on hold told me that you would fix this. Please resolve. Thank you --CK
85 Undead Priest
The QA team, which reads this forum, cannot directly edit the game database. They can only make changes to the game, which are rolled out in hotfixes or patches. They cannot remove the item from your inventory. You're welcome to try putting in a support ticket ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit ), but most likely you're just going to have to wait until they actually fix the plan (in a patch) so that it can be dropped or sold.
Please search for existing threads before posting. This has already been reported and responded to.
The Staff of Herding recipe is currently bugged, so it's kind of difficult to get rid of (i.e. put the recipe in your stash, create a new character, move the item to the new character's inventory, and then delete the character). We've already got a fix planned, though, that will allow you to drop the item on the ground or "sell" it for 0 gold to a vendor.

I call bull!@#$ on this blue post. I've found a total of 4 plans for staff of herding.. i created a new toon, and put ALL 4 in the toons inventory, and then i deleted the toon. Simple and easy. Not hard at all.
Blizzard Employee
No need to troll each other.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]