Diablo® III

Auction House Outbid No refund?!

Order ID 1188046477

I did not received my 4,000,000 gold outbid refund when gotten outbid. Tried reloggin in, still bug persists. Now that I think of it I wonder how much gold I've lost to this bug I've never bothered to to actually check since I assumed it worked but at this amount I can't miss. Please refund and fix this bug as soon as possible. And I believe I lost a couple millions of gold. Please kindly assist.

Warmest regards,
tth
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
tth,

The gold on that transaction was reclaimed on 11/29/2012 at 03:15:22 UTC.
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos,

I believed I didn't reclaimed any gold on that order number.
Thank you.

Warmest regards,
tth
Reply Quote
I was outbid and also never got my money back when i transfered to stash!!! heres the item number 1316521564,bul-kathos vow first time around 350k,second 375k and third 400k aprox!!! Plz help
around 1.2 million

i just sold a ring for 500k but imma wait before transfering to stash, i dont wanna loose that money to.

thanx carl
Reply Quote
Just to be clear here!!! the money went in the completed items section but when i clicked send to stash, the money stayed highlighted for 5 secs and did the sound like if it when in the stash but my money stash never when up it stayed at 4,890k!!!

hack?? bug??

ill wait for your reply,
thanks in advance
carl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]