Diablo® III

i have a issue

a while ago i bought $50 dollers of gold through the shopping mall wich equils out to 100 mill in gold and for some reason the system wont let me use it
Reply Quote
I have order gold on 28th and until now is still under processing.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Both of you need to wait at least 72 hours from the time the transaction started before considering this a problem. That's how long it can take some times.

If it still hasn't updated by then, submit a support ticket.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
ti shows the gold on my char but when i try to lets say make high end gems it wont let em and i made this transaction on 11/06/ 2012 and shortly after my account was band for some reason wich i got my account back but im having gold issues wich need to be looked at if possable and fi i need to submit a ticket where wold i submit it under cuz i tryed looking for issues about this problem ingame i even called about it and coldent be helped and was told that it had to be a ingame person to look into it
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
extacy703,

I really can't understand your issue from that description. You can't make gems? What does it tell you when you try? Having gold issues? What does that mean?
Reply Quote
well i got 100 mill soposingly in gold i try to make perfect star gems wick are 200k .. i shold be able to do that right well its not letting em for some reason
Reply Quote
well i got 100 mill soposingly in gold i try to make perfect star gems witch are 200k .. i should be able to do that right well its not letting em for some reason it almost seems like my 100 mill gold is in ghost form its just ther but i cant use it and the games not letting em use it i have the skills to craft perfect star gems and perfect radum gems and i shold have the gold to be able to craft them but its not letting me and also it shows on the gems you have to be lvl 65 to make the perfect star gem and lvl 66 for the radium gem im lvl 60 with pargon lvl 27
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
extacy703,

Again, what does it tell you when you try to make the gem. Just saying it's not letting you doesn't tell me anything useful. Are you sure you have the ingredients needed? It takes more than just gold. Also, the level you see is the item level that the gem will have. That has no bearing on your level.
Reply Quote
i am so so sorry i finally figured it out i was missing a book flawless star book on each gem thats the reason why i cold compose any higher i do apoligise my error
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]