Diablo® III

Guess how much the DH above you is worth

@TigOlBiddies mayb also around 300-400m..
@bonta urs around 300+ also
how abt mine!! lol
Edited by Akitsuki#2562 on 12/6/2012 1:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Asitsuki, I'd say you're worth roughly 250m - 300m.
Reply Quote
@Dicknows, urs around 700-900m, prolly more

Nice glove btw
Reply Quote
@bombi
going to say around 1.5 bil
Reply Quote
@Asmodai

Nice manti. I say 1,5-2?
Reply Quote
@Trevis

No heroes exist on this account?
Reply Quote
@eminent im going to guess 50mil
Reply Quote
@ cash monay 500-650 mil
Reply Quote
I wish it was so, my bow was double your lower number
Reply Quote
Nice bow cash I figured it was alot more
Reply Quote
@Ares you have a very unusual build. Stat wise very nice and I like seeing a variety of equipment that isnt commonly used. I'd say you cost 200-300m just because a lot of those are priced low but obviously give fairly good stats.
Reply Quote
@CashMoney: I would say 1.8-2.2bn, nice gears there.

I have been looking for a DML like yours for weeeeeeeeeeeeeeks. This thing is difficult to get by ;) let me know if you are selling !
Reply Quote
@ Sun, I'd say you are in the 700M range. I think you have one of my old DMLs too.

Whoever rates me, I just bought a CC Nat's gaze that isn't showing up...
Reply Quote
Cash thx I was shooting for that exact quote.....I wanted a build different from others with high stats.....exact # is 565 mill what spent to date. I think everyone over pays here and there LOL
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Ares
Cash thx I was shooting for that exact quote.....I wanted a build different from others with high stats.....exact # is 565 mill what spent to date. I think everyone over pays here and there LOL

Yes I agree, plus the depreciation of gear that people have had for awhile. My actual spent money on gear is probably almost 4b because stat wise I am gimped by legacy nat's so all my other pieces need to be great however for using the legacy set I think I have very respectable stats and the set suits my play style which is facetank everything with barely any kiting. that is also why i dropped steady aim.
Reply Quote
@ Sun, I'd say you are in the 700M range. I think you have one of my old DMLs too.

Whoever rates me, I just bought a CC Nat's gaze that isn't showing up...

Thanks, this number is higher than what i spent which is always good :)

My DML is self-found, only piece in my whole set, thats why i want to keep it as long as possible :P

Next one skips me plz., go to Rav1n
Edited by Sun#1894 on 12/6/2012 6:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Sun..can't really give a rough figure..but sure as hell more expensive than my gear..give it about at least 400m
Reply Quote
@mfr2908

I would say 250 - 300mil
Reply Quote
@KillSwitch

400M?
Reply Quote
@Celanian

Over 500mil actually =(

Looking at your gear. Your Xbow, Gloves and Quiver would be a fair bit.

I would guess around 350mil?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]