Diablo® III

MP 2, Act 1 Key drop?

Hey, I've just come back to D3 recently, and I'm trying to get the keys. I've been doing the Act 1 key run over and over on MP2 and I know it's only 20% chance, but I've done it 24 times. I've also done it once on MP3 and once on MP4, still no key.

Yes, I am getting a full 5 stacks of NV before going to Fields of Misery to find Keywarden.
Yes, I am on Inferno difficulty.

I know it's obviously possible to not get a key in that many runs due to RNG... but I've calculated it and the chance is less than 0.2%, or less than 2 in 1,000.

Anybody else having lower than expected results specifically on the Act 1 Key on MP2?
Reply Quote
I have on act3 actually. Bout 15 runs on mp2, and about another 15 on mp3, 4, and 5. No key drop until today and I've been trying for a week now.

Act 1 key though I've ran 4 times on mp3 and 4 and have 3 keys.
Reply Quote
I found act 1 key in the southern highlands solo on mp0, i have also found 2 act 3 keys in public games just doing siegebreaker runs, I have talked to a bunch of people who say you can only get from the key warden, but I got the Act 1 key off of a regular mob. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]