Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

Other thread capped. So lets keep it going
@burningJC007 maybe strive for a good hellfire ring :) everything looks decent maybe a nice good bracers with dex included (though you might sacrifice some life) yup
@ AyaneHagino

Ide upgrade that belt and boots

GL
Nocturnal, you got a holy !@#$ demon hunter, maybe just upgrade you helm lol ?????
@Thenatureboy

I would look at getting either Inna's pants with AR or Vit, or Nat boots with more dex.
Natureboy. I'd upgrade bracers or ammy next. Strongarm bracer - high dex with cc, left, and vit. Can get pretty decent ammy with dex, vit, cc, and cd for least than 10M, sometimes less than 5M.
@Thalos SoJ's have come down enough that you should be able to snag one with a high-end bonus to a skill you use without breaking the bank
@omarcomin... i have no idea what to upgrade for you... haha
@ Sliick, looking great, perhaps a new andy's
@qestor i would say your gems at this point
@pirogath I'd say get a ring with dex/cd/cc or boots with movespeed
@varcster - only things that i see are your gems.. your weapon gems are nice but gear ones are lacking.. nice set up tho
@randmc11

not too much I can suggest, maybe nat ring with crit though you would give up some AR. Or mempo with crit but thats kinda expensive..

You could also look at upgrading to a 2OS manticore or trying out a calamity for high MP echoing blast/bola perma stun which would work well with your quiver.

For person giving me advice I have around 200mil to spend... looking to boost EHP and DPS with my next upgrades
@tigolbiddies I'd try to get some vit on those vile wards.
Edited by Nick#11944 on 12/1/2012 6:29 PM PST
inna pants or vile ward with vit should be ur next upgrades

If anyone is giving me advice pls skip the belt as I got a nice WH in the stash :p
@Shdwflare

nice setup of item.

maybe you can try switch your belt to witching hour to get more dps.
@VegeBear Nice Nats set, I would recommend getting a crit chance nats helm for your next upgrade. Also you have high resist all, but with legacy nats gloom you could probably sacrifice some of that for more dps :)
@HeMan: looks like a beast, one idea would be change the DML to bola shot dmg, if you main bola shot and get a 10% dmg there = 29k dps effectively increase...pretty good value for the cost imo :) DML is cheap to replace too (compared to your other godly gears haha)
@Sun I'd get a better amulet. Maybe one with some min-max damage.
@Shdwflare

nice setup of item.

maybe you can try switch your belt to witching hour to get more dps.

inna pants or vile ward with vit should be ur next upgrades

If anyone is giving me advice pls skip the belt as I got a nice WH in the stash :p

i dont know if you even read...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]