Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

@StimMMarine: you should change your bow, with socket will give more boost to your dps. I'm low on money now, only have 3m, can anyone advice which gear i should upgrade with that money ?
@ptankhoa get new bracers
@ bergman i cant see your profile
@ptank definitely your bracers

I GOT A CRIT % HELM IN STASH
@ BlackGazeebo

get a witching hour with any combination of 2 of these 3 stats: vit, AR or life %.
Edited by Monsta#1979 on 12/5/2012 11:02 PM PST
oh i got a new one today. it hasnt updated

its 138 dex
99 int
69 vit
8% IAS
184 armor
49% crit dmg
Hey I got skipped!
I'd say your bracers or your left ring Ottomatic
@Mifkin

Either your left ring, which ist in need of a nice dose of CC, your helm which could definitely use a socket, or a lower DPS 2 socketed Manti or a higher DPS single socket.

:)
@Dicknows

Very nice gear, I'd get a better vile ward as your next upgrade. Maybe a stacked nat's ring if you can afford it.

I'd also get some all res. You have less then 300. Lots of vitality, but low ar. You could switch the Vit from your nat's shadow for an all res one.

Someone please help me with my next upgrade =P Besides a new ring!
@Shark

Thanks for the advice! You're right, I've been having a hard time gather up some AR, thinking about getting a nice pair of AR inna's temps.

As far as your gear goes, I'd say invest in a Nat's Embrace with 10 Max Disc and higher Vit, or get a pair of trifecta gloves with some higher trifecta stats! Other than that, your gear is great man! Awesome Manticore.
90 Pandaren Warrior
@Shark

Thanks for the advice! You're right, I've been having a hard time gather up some AR, thinking about getting a nice pair of AR inna's temps.

As far as your gear goes, I'd say invest in a Nat's Embrace with 10 Max Disc and higher Vit, or get a pair of trifecta gloves with some higher trifecta stats! Other than that, your gear is great man! Awesome Manticore.

The yellow ring you have could use attack speed, I guess. (you have a lot more gear than me :c )
Anyone who gives me an upgrade suggestion, ignore my gems, I'm getting around to them.
Edit: OH crap I postedo n my wow char my bad.
Edited by Kelta#1658 on 12/6/2012 9:36 AM PST
@Dicknows

You have nice gear already but I would say your second rare ring however looking at 75m plus.
Knatsucow, very nice gear, not sure what to upgrade that wouldn't cost you millions aside from maybe non-trifecta gloves with higher cc and cd and dex.
@Swiftdeathz great stuff, not sure what to go for next that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. I would likely go for bracers next.
@ZeonMS - Hard to tell from your Starcraft profile. :)
@Merlin

Crit Chance Mempo
@Celanian A CC + either IAS or CD ring with Dex to replace the scorn

Thnx Merlin (it has been one of those days)
Zeon0MS
crit hit chance on your ammy should help a lot
could also consider getting vile ward, inns pants, and nats boots and/or a dml...
all shouldd up your damage and vitality...
@Raven

Upgrade your gem on your weapon :)
@Raven
get boots with more dex
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]