Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

@cyon i have such a manti in auction house atm. but rather than improve my dps it actually dropped it. i think i might need a manti with at least 1200 dps 2 soc and dex to increase my dps. >.<
Hello... I think I need a new ring.

Currently
Unbuffed 246K dps
350k eHP
@Neoshinji. I think you need to give your gear to me :) (i kid, i kid)

I would agree. Better ring may serve you good. Maybe try to hit the 5k Armor plateau??
@Stinkypete76 - your guy looks pretty good! One thing you might try is going with a Witching Hour + tanky pants. I think WH has more synergy with Manticore (and Inna's has more with Calamity/Windforce) because of the +elemental damage on Inna's. Otherwise... maybe try to trade your quiver for one with +your primary skill. Nice job!
@Lebensform

Good Job on gearing this toon. You seem to be prioritizing your stats efficiently.

- CC% and Dex are excellent. I wouldn't go out of my way to add any more at this time
- Get a bit more vitality. Life% is good. Perhaps removing a dex gem in your Pants and swapping it for another Amythyst. Goal is to get your HP to at least 40K
- Adding some more crit damage (30-50%). Gloves would be a good upgrade. Even if you have to sacrifice a little Dex.
@fortytwo Very nice toon. I don't think I have any advice to give you maybe a better amulet with socket? I don't know if getting Inna's belt will be much of an upgrade to your current Witching Hour. Regardless I am jealous this is what I want my DH to look like eventually :)
What do i need....?
Pacisfister, I would prolly ditch the boots for something better, but thats about it. Rest looks solid.
12/28/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Pacisfister
What do i need....?

Lol you're supposed to critique the person above you...

You have pretty nice gear already. Maybe a dual socket manti?
maybe all the gem ? lol
rings :)
@abyseraphim
socket in the andy imo =].
More dex on dead man's!

God bless
Whammo
Upgrade those gems!
Bracers!
Edited by Fuzzylumkins#1585 on 12/28/2012 8:08 AM PST
CRIT DMG BOW
@Cerberus Gems.
@Nick

It's hard to recommend anything really. Uber gear dude. Maybe a new amulet that doesn't waste stats on int.
@peebee
Hrm Im not seeing much I would really change cause i like all EHP and all res youve got going on. I was thinking how you could add a 3rd piece for nats bonus but youd lose in everything else.

Possibly a better DML that upped AS or Crit, the other option is adding CC to your nats ring, but I think the 32 damage on yours may give you a loss in dps. Cant complain with anything else good looking eHP set.

As for me this is my farming gear, I think I need to upgrade CC on helm or something. Or a 1 socket 1300dps manti. Ugh so many spots but I want to keep my eHP up and i need the 20 discp for exp farming.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]