Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

@Dttin Better manticore.
@Nick, AR on ammy maybe?
@Aesza For higher DPS, a better dual socket manticore will increase tremendously. You have very low all resistance so you can choose to add more as well
@RaveaAngel

A crit Mempo or a higher dex/vit DML.
@Calanian
High Vit Inna's pants would be nice, an ammy with vit or AR could make up for the ehp loss.
Or, as always, crit mempo
@Krighten I'd say the gems in your Manti.
12/30/2012 09:20 PMPosted by RaveaAngel
@Aesza For higher DPS, a better dual socket manticore will increase tremendously. You have very low all resistance so you can choose to add more as well

What's a decent price for a decent dual socketed manti, DPS?
@ Aesza

Andy's helm with 5-6% extra fire damage.
Dead Mans with no immobilize to get +50-100 dext/vit
@ JuzamDijnn

Inna's belt for added bonus +130 dexterity
Buriza looks nice but your better served with a Manticore
@Zodiac

A good upgrade would be 190+ dex Nat boots
@ Avery i think some increased Vit on the Vile Wards would be good, but dang...$$$
Taco, the obvious if you want to stay dual wielding would be to switch out that danetta's revenge for Calamity. The set bonus for danetta's is not worth the damage you gain from a nice Calamity with good crit damage and a socket.
You would probably get the most bang for your buck by upgrading the gloves.
look around for a better glove its a good one
but there are better
Can't view warmouse's profile > <
@ Rukii
upgrade inna's pants with secondary stats: vit or resis
@FrozenArrow

nice gear, not easy for me. id say get a better helm, maybe with some vit or %life and socket
also might want a high Vit innas. hope this helps.
@ cheekymonkey id say the only thing missing is a ammy with some
average dmg ! the guy thats gonna do mine i have a budget of 50mil just started this DH
@ Mike88

I would spend say spend the 50m evenly on multiple pieces, probably get a better DML, pants, waist first. If you put 5m on 10 pieces, will likely come up much better value than 50m on 1 or 2 pieces.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]