Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

BAMBAM, nice setup there! love that mempo of yours hopefully i can afford it in months to come.
i've about 150M now thinking if i should save it for the mempo or just try to bid for a better manticore.
Scorcere - maybe get a cirt Mempo and definitely upgrade those gems.
MrLucid72 - hard to improve on your setup. Maybe replace the oath reaper or find a dml with +bola shot bonus?
Viiperan - Get some nice rare bracers with Vit, Dex, CC, and res. Get a better amulet with Some Vit, CC, and CHD, and all res if you can afford that. Get a 2 socket Manticore at the cost of some Vitality. Drop the set boost from Sage's and get Nat's boots. You'll get more dex and if you get vit you'll have more EHP. Since you have Inna's belt you might as well get the pants as well which makes up for the MS loss from the Lacuni's. Also on your shoulders get Vit or life%.
Rank I would look for a witching hour belt and mempo helm
@Krull, All resist on bracers, dex on ammy, more dex on boots.

my profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/rea1ity-1820/
BAMBAM, nice setup there! love that mempo of yours hopefully i can afford it in months to come.
i've about 150M now thinking if i should save it for the mempo or just try to bid for a better manticore.

@socerer10

Nice setup yourself, u have almost maxed out your char CC wise on all items except for the helm. But i would suggest investing on a manti first. i think cc mempos are one of the most expensive ways to stack cc on your DH. and was one of the last "luxuries" i got for my DH. at the moment, for the same amount of money, a manti shld give u a better return, dps wise as compared to a cc mempo.
Rate ME! I am not going to use inna's temperance, or any inna's set
Maybe a nicer ring, some more AR might be helpful, also.
Luxuria - Get an Inna's belt for the 2 piece 130 dex bonus. Your All Res is already good enough so losing some isn't a huge deal. Also try to get some Vit on the chest and Shoulders.
@DoobieJC looks solid to me, maybe get soem all Res on shoulders
01/02/2013 12:57 AMPosted by EswiFt90
@DoobieJC

he looks solid to me too
@pewpew really awesome DH, hmm all i cud tink of is DPS upgrades either sac ur dis on DML for more stats ones or a semi high end manticore ?
@Fluckz

Maybe a Witching Hour And a Radiant star Emerald.
If this thread is to advise DH as to the proper build, i would like to give my two cents.

First work on EHP, a dead DH is a unhappy DH

then DPS, of course helps kill things quicker

Try to get AR as much as possible
reaper, well idk what to say man the gear is godly. if i had to pick i would switch the bracers for some with the same stats but vit instead of int.
@rammpeth - I'd get all your gems up to at least 50-54 dex.
damn all around nice gear.... one thing i would choose would be armor. i myself am looking for a 7pickup radius with vit. saw a 99dex 191vit 6radius with spiketrap sell for 15mllion a couple days ago. i was too late to buy it.
@evilbunz I would get a hellfire to replace the unity and a stronger nat's ring. Should be able to get a solid +average damage nat ring for cheap, like mine.
you should buy an amulet
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]