Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

lol
@Shdwflare

sry for mistake.

maybe you can consider upgrade your amulet with higher dex+att spd+cc+cd.
@VegeBear

I love your crossbow...gives dex and high vit!
@vegebear

Awesome gear.

Inna's pants/belt combo should increase your DPS. You look like you can easily afford it.
@ Alagos

Yours was a budget build according to your thread so i cant really comment on it. However, if I was to then I would upgrade the rings to include average damage.

Ignore the missing gems on my DH, those are on my barb currently. DPS with the gems is 215k
@xxxklan I'd try to get some vit on those boots
@nick.... I want your gear
fyi the gear it shows me wearing is not what i am currently running.. Ive upgraded alot
Edit: Just saw Walla's post about gear upgrades not showing.
Edited by Nymphe#1213 on 12/1/2012 10:06 PM PST
@Nymphe

Not bad, maybe a new ring or belt. Already have a 2p inna, so mayb WH?
@Subversion

I'd say either a witching hour or a calamity with more dps/dex/socket.
@makinami

I'd say your Vile Ward to one with vit they don't cost much these as long as you stay under 200 dex and no life% mod. dex/vit/ar :D
@ Makinami - Aside from upgrading your gems, perhaps a better main hand ring (with CD, CC and dex) or perhaps a trifecta glove if you can afford it...

@ THEDONACE - maybe a helm with a socket (ants if you want set bonus or mempo with crit if u can afford it) or a witching hour
Edited by Raven#6677 on 12/2/2012 2:45 AM PST
@Raven definitely can get a better amulet at around 20-30 mill range
@raidragon

Thinking a better DML wouldnt be too expensive to upgrade, and start getting the armor up to tank damage.
@StiMMarine

You are on the right track. I'd say maybe get a bow w/soc.
@Anna look to get some new pants Inna's, will bring that dps even higher
@zinker Easy your DML only has +16 AS get one with 19-20 they arent that expensive, res of you gear is pretty good so I think you can afford it =p
@stayfrosty Nice ammy, but it can use some crit chance. As well change that skull grasp ring for a nats reflect if u can, get the 130 dex bonus. Could use some more ias anywhere.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]