Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

smoke is such a PRO!! no upgrades necessary..
Hi, I would like to switch to my DH, except that I have a rough time finding items that generate the DPS that my Wizard does. Any suggestions for gear that can drastically increase my DPS would be awesome. Don't even suggest Mempo of Twilight, as this is the most overpriced item in the AH, for ALL classes. It is awesome, but not 500-850M awesome :(
@abb1 u can try getting a andriels visage helm with low fire dammage that pretty much a cheaper alt to mempo . As weapons are the main dps raiser u can start saving or looking for a 2 os manticore or maybe a cheaper alt bow will be the windforce depending on ur budget.
@xtasis

I think you could get a better Ammy with average damage and more CD.
@Xtasis Nice Demon Hunter, I think that you should try to get a better amulet and quiver. In your amulet search one that has more critical hit damage and vitality or all resistance.
In your quiver search for 300 vitality. That should help you rise your EHP a little bit.
@shndany

Shouldn't be too hard or expensive for you to get a higher dps manticore, I'd suggest changing that first.
Tian - Maybe a vile ward with vit.
@mrlucid72
Nice set up, you can only upgrade to same gear but higher stats, but it's going to be costly.
@wolf305
one of the best windforce DH i've seen. i'd definitly try to get more VIT tho as the rest of you stats are absolutely rocking !
a better vileward higher dex
@nyg8
Thanks man! Your DH looks good too, I would suggest more CHD in your Amulet and rings.
@Jinhall
Additional crit chance I think would be a nice upgrade. On your amulet perhaps?
@Carnage

Nice DH maybe upgrade the gems
@Holy, Quiver is way to low IAS. Boots dex is low. The All Res on the Helm is hardly adding any EHP. Try to get some Vit; 11 All Res isn't really important at almost 500 resists
@Rank: You should look for a ring with better stats, maybe 9ias and a better random roll.
Doesn't cost you much if you find a new one.
I would also replace the bracers soon, to low crit and the AR is not that great either, you got none on inna.
Better Vile Wards should not be too hard to find either, low dex and vit, they don't have any other good rolls on them
@ orion wheres your dh??
01/07/2013 03:21 AMPosted by Xtasis
@abb1 u can try getting a andriels visage helm with low fire dammage that pretty much a cheaper alt to mempo . As weapons are the main dps raiser u can start saving or looking for a 2 os manticore or maybe a cheaper alt bow will be the windforce depending on ur budget.

Thanks for the input, you are right, a Manticore with DS, and 1220 damage will boost my DPS at 50,000 DPS. HOWEVER, the cheapest one is set at 500M which I cannot afford. I will be selling all my DH gear and stick with my wizard. Damn, I liked the DH :(.
@JackWoofa

Personally not sure why you have that hat. I'd scrap it for a mempo (non CC) and you would be better off. Your 95 dex and the +130 bonus you get is = 225 dex easily attainable on a mempo. With mempo you can have life%/exp% or double life% with the socket and you always get good AR and ASI.
@bubba

Doesnt seem like there's a lot for your to upgrade other than chasing trifecta ammy/gloves and and going for stat upgrades. other than that you have a very solid build!
View profile
@ducs I think you need more AR, but don't no how you'll be able to get more while using the legacy set, so it might have to be one of your rings. Might also want to upgrade your belt to a witching hour.
Edited by BurningJC007#1355 on 1/7/2013 3:40 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]