Diablo® III

Next upgrade for dh above you V.2

@BurningJC007
your next upgrade will be expensive.. i would thinking using a 2 socket manticore would be good but it depends on playing style..
vile ward with vitality seems logical but it has high dex.
some more critical damage on the ring would help too.
@ghozty

gogo shoulders upgrade! especially if you want some more magic find...look at mine for instance =)

and if not then you should paragon level up so you don't need the other magic find pieces..

would appreciate some help with my gear if anyone knows mid-high tier DH stuffz..seems like every upgrade i can get costs 50m+ =/
Deschain...maybe a DML with more dex/vit and higer IAS.
@MrLucid72 your right ring maybe? If the res all doesn't affect the dmg you take that much could try change to a avg dmg rare ring of course with cc cd dex vit. Might boost your dps quite abit along with the extra Heath gain.
@iluzion
a nat reflection with critc chance or average dmg
Hi guys, any recommendation for my next upgrade pls??

Have about 40m to spare.

@piigemu: probably ur bracer?? nice amulet btw!

@kurosaki: 1stly, pls don skip..i tink im at the same phase as you.. not really sure what to upgrade for you.. probably a lacuni prowlers? or upgrade the ring without dex? not very sure.. :s

anyone wanna gimme advice?? >_<
Edited by VictoryLaw#6393 on 12/4/2012 5:20 AM PST
@VictoryLaw

I would say a new DML with 18-20 IAS or new wrists(strongarm, lacuni, or rare)
@kruncho

Nice setup. I suppose the only upgrade you would probably need which I do to is a Mempo with CC.
Electroclash
Hmmm... maybe better rings (perhaps nats) or perhaps an ammy with some dex would help... (though the crit damage is very nice).
wow, nice set of equipment.

Really couldn't think of anything except higher Dex Vile Ward or Double socket bow.
@hondaVtec - so it is my favorite car back in college, upgrade on the steel hardness so it can tank heavier elite crashes

LOL back to topic, u got very nice quiver, ring , shoulder!
you may want to lose some vit and resist, since right now u're more like a tank than a killer XD

i will get a Nat set and save the awesome blackthrone sets for ur barb!
yes you lose speed from helm, lose resist and move speed from chest, but u gonna gain 130 dex n 7% chance. next you can try to get a lucani or a inna pants for that lost move speed if u can
@rogerwtf

I think you would gain the most either out of a better amulet or going for the 2handed xbow vs the 1handed. Though that's an extremely good bow, far more DPS could be achieved by a 2hander.
@roger

Maybe upgrade your left ring?
@WallaWalla

Off hand ring, Stalwart Treasure. Try to get one with 2 or 3 of the quadfecta damage stats.
Search for average damage rings, as that stat is undervalued.

*Edit* with Dex off course. Also, try to get some pants like I have on my DH, they're pretty cheap.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 12/4/2012 9:06 AM PST
ok im stuck in a rock and a hard place in what to upgrade
@chaos upgrade your gems? :D
@andrei belt?

^ upgrade your manticore gem and get some more all resist. :P
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 12/4/2012 9:23 AM PST
Hah looks like I got skipped. :D

@Wheathn

Shoulders and Amulet. Shoulders wouldn't give much dps and unless you spend over 50m your prob losing some HP too but the AR and armor should help. Looks like you had a physical Res monk. Amulet would be for the CHC since yours is low. Also maybe a DML with more ias. Whichever you find the best deal on.
GL

@hmk21

Changed the gem in your helm and I suggest shoulders. Vile wards with vit. If your looking for dmg, you will get the most out of a better amulet
@Hifonics - it's going to expensive for you. Possible a mempo with some CC, or an upgraded ammy with a bit more CC, but other than that, you'd have to pay out the teeth to get something better than you already have.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]