Diablo® III

Bugged Achievement conversation.

Hi i'd like to report that the Victory conversation is broken, i need it for the achievement any idea when it'll be fixed?.

Its the last conversation of the Everybody Loves Shen Achievement.

PLEASE FIX IT I NEED THIS BAD O.O
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
10/24/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Vasadan
The "Victory" conversation was removed from the requirement for this achievement awhile back, not sure how it got re-added.

10/25/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Vasadan
we're going to fix it.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I was aware of the blue post saying there gonna fix it already as well- forgive my minor irritation when both of those posts are a. from a month ago, and b. prior to the recently delivered patch, which didn't address the issue. I get that there are more pressing concerns, but how difficult is it to toggle this off as a requirement?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Do consider that, as Vasadan said, they removed it once, and somehow it's back. So apparently it was more difficult than they first thought. They're probably trying to be more thorough this time.

They also have an enormous pile of bugs to fix. Diablo 3 is definitely not their best written game, and quite possibly their worst. A couple achievements not being awarded probably doesn't rate very highly on the list of priorities, compared to malfunctioning skills, disconnections, and auction house failures. I wish it were different -- bugged achievements is what's keeping me from playing, and has been pretty much from day one. I've waited 7 months for a fix. However, I'm trying to be productive by answering questions in the bug report forum, reducing the QA team's workload, rather than adding to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]