Diablo® III

*MP10 Uber Carry* Sell Machines 1m/each

12/26/2012 08:29 AMPosted by badgeholder
GREAT run, cant say it enough. Best one for me yet. Quick kills. not deaths. Thanks again guys.

Thanks!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Awesome guys, clean run. Even if your a noob like i am he is very clean with directions.
Reply Quote
i have one machine and 10 keys of terror and i would like 2 rings. can i get some sort of combo deal or something for having some of the items needed? i'm currently farming gold now (have 3.2mil at the moment) and would like to enlist your services.
Reply Quote
Sent you a friend request, would be interested in LOTS of runs. Both just me, and me + 1.

My brother and I are returning and this seems like an awesome deal as well as a quick way to get experience with the ubers.

Get back to me when you can :)
Reply Quote
uppp
Reply Quote
Excellent runs, honest guys, and we even grabbed another key after just because. I highly recommend anyone that wants an easy and fast mp10 uber carry hit these guys up. You won't be disappointed.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
uop
Reply Quote
we're on!!
Reply Quote
uppp
Reply Quote
Due to computer problem we r temporary out of service.
We'll be back when my labtop gets fixed
Sorry
Reply Quote
We r back!!
Reply Quote
Awesome, fast, friendly. I would recommend this to anyone.I haven't been playing this game for 7 months and Paipai's group made this simple.Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
uppp
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
<
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
uppp
Reply Quote
HAIL TO KING Arthur!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]