Diablo® III

40k DPS Club

Tired of seeing 100-400 k dps demon hunters with their shiny manticores and nat's sets/andy/mempos? Represent yo.
Reply Quote
yeah true!
Reply Quote
Am I qualify?
Reply Quote
poor OP..
Reply Quote
Triple your number of Elite kills and you'll get your DPS up, it just takes time.
Reply Quote
I think the op failed to realize that if you make a thread for 40K + dps that also includes those people with "100-400k" dps you should remake the thread with a better title something like "DPS is > 35K but <=90k? Demon Hunters Represent!"
Reply Quote
Representing!
Reply Quote
I guess I'm the only DH that is a complete tool in regards to DPS =/
Reply Quote
Dumb thread is dumb
Reply Quote
Your DPS is low because much of your gear is utter crap. At 8000 elite kills, you should be much better geared by now. Even some of the cheapest Mempo's and Nat pieces should be affordable by now to boost your DPS. The last Andy helm I found, I salvaged it for brimstone because they don't sell even for 40K unless they have a socket. Take off that Cain set garbage.
Reply Quote
Do not let elitists put you down.

Build up your wealth slowly and get your own Nats/Inna/Manticore!
Reply Quote
Go check out this thread:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199643349#2

He geared himself to 90K DPS for less than 1M and that included an Andy's, Nats Embrace, and Manticore.
Reply Quote
You are actually retarded OP
Reply Quote
How is there no one with like 40k dps like me? (besides those super tank dhs)
Reply Quote
Aye Qualify?
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Snuggleform
How is there no one with like 40k dps like me? (besides those super tank dhs)

Because no one else uses level 25 gear?
Reply Quote
I run none of the gear you mentioned
Who needs nats/mempho/manti? They are too mainstream
Reply Quote
Funny. I have a few pieces of nats (2). They are not high-end but I got them off the AH for around 200k each and I am at 100k DPS. Most of the other stuff I found or traded for. I hate farming. I broke 1 million twice at best and yet I seem to be able to at least buy decent enough gear to clear inferno and start finding the good stuff a little easier.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 02:26 AMPosted by Snuggleform
Tired of seeing 100-400 k dps demon hunters with their shiny manticores and nat's sets/andy/mempos? Represent yo.

That's fine. You probably woulda voted for universal healthcare too so I can have an additional $4,500 a year deduced out of my hard earned money (not to mention the %35 total income) to pay people to make that call) because I made the mistake of working hard. What exactly are you striving for if you you don't want high dps? You can easily get over 200k dps without a manticore. QQ
Edited by OpiumMuffin#1839 on 12/3/2012 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
I want high dps, but I can't seem to manage it without losing resists/life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]