Diablo® III

40k DPS Club

Your softcore DH or hardcore? Honesty your hardcore toon has over 600 resist all but that I understand. Your normal toon has way less, but what I think some people try to do is buy items with all the needed stats on them with EACH item, without understanding that those items are expensive. Get items with less total stats, but higher numbers. Don't worry about getting resist all on every piece of gear, realize having closer or over 400 is plenty (I have average 350-390) and I can face tank MP7 with gloom without dying for the most part. Find maybe 2 or 3 items with high resists and forget about vita if you can. Then for some items get crazy high vita and don't worry if t has resist all. Just an example but I hope you get what in saying.
Reply Quote
40k with SS or without? OP should specify
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Jd007

You bad boy.. leave OP alone
Reply Quote
Hi Snuggleform, I have a quiver upgrade you can have /msg me in-game.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've spent less than 5M total on my demon hunter focusing mostly on tankiness and im still a bit above 40k.

I think the OP needs to stop wearing 3 pieces of level 20 gear for a paltry 30% bonus xp.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 12:04 AMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

You bad boy.. leave OP alone

lol
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Jd007

Funniest comment of the day, nice one JD.
Reply Quote
im going to enroll my scoundrel in this club in a few weeks.

=D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]