Diablo® III

Non-delivery from AH

Saturday I order 3 jewelers pages on the gold auction. I used the buy out. I got one of the three items. I was refereed to this forum by customer service.
Reply Quote
I had a similar problem where an item I bought wasn't sent to my stash. Said it was, but not the case
Reply Quote
Is there a remedy?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You've only been referred to this forum because the person responding to your ticket was either incompetent or unwilling to solve your problem. This is a customer support issue. There is absolutely nothing the QA team can do for you, other than fix the bug so that it doesn't happen again. You'll either need to reopen your ticket, or post in the technical support forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
The Blizzard reps there are pretty helpful, and even if they can't solve your issue, and tell you to put in a support ticket, you can link their response in your ticket to back up the assertion that the ticket team is responsible for fixing your issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]