Diablo® III

Failed to download information

'Failed to download information about the next patch. Check your network connection'

Never had this problem, tried to log in today and when I open up the launcher I keep getting the error message above. I tried resetting internet(i have wireless) just in case to no effect, I know my internet is fine because I can play all other games no problems and obviously I'm posting this.

I logged in successfully once earlier but after a couple seconds my client just closed. I recieved no error message when my client closed and when I tried re-opening I kept getting the same error message.

Tried reinstalling and now I get this error code: BLZPTS00002

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00002
I tried the steps listed and none of them worked =(
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 12/3/2012 11:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This mainly is when something is blocking the connection to the servers.

Do you happen to have any security software installed on your Mac?
Reply Quote
Ty for the response!

I had Little Snitch, uninstalled it and it didn't change anything. I don't have any other security software on OSX and didn't download anything the day or night before this issue arose.
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 12/4/2012 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]