Diablo® III

Everyone is complaining about reflect damage

And here we are just shooting the elites with our Shadow Power not even caring.
Reply Quote
Those complaint about RD are noob and need to remove from game. This game is still too hard for them after so many nerf.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 06:38 PMPosted by KOHero
Those complaint about RD are noob and need to remove from game. This game is still too hard for them after so many nerf.

^ made me spit my drink over my keyboard thanks
Reply Quote
even honey badger gave more of f&ck
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 06:38 PMPosted by KOHero

obviously u have never played a melee character
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:12 PMPosted by scud

I got friend in team playing barb, monk and have no problem handle RD, even they have >100k dps, beside my friend, there are also many melee class out there handle very well. learn to counter it, don't learn from other noob and keep complaint.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:12 PMPosted by scud

No problems with RD on either my lvl 60 HC Barb or my SC Monk. Barb has 7% LS; Monk has almost 2000 life regen and 1500 LoH.

*Edit* Well, they also have incredibly low DPS, lol, so that helps.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 12/4/2012 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
My only complaint with reflect is that its a giant !@#$% to spot at times. Give them a red aura so we can easily identify it, and I would be happy.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 09:40 AMPosted by hellmonkey
My only complaint with reflect is that its a giant !@#$% to spot at times. Give them a red aura so we can easily identify it, and I would be happy.

^This would be incredibly helpful.

Yesterday, in a game, I had dropped a few spike traps down to kill some regular mobs and when I walked away, apparently an RD elite stepped over them and I instantly died off screen, lol. I didn't know what hit me until later.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Beast

^This would be incredibly helpful.

Yesterday, in a game, I had dropped a few spike traps down to kill some regular mobs and when I walked away, apparently an RD elite stepped over them and I instantly died off screen, lol. I didn't know what hit me until later.

Yeah that would have to be my only complaint about Reflect Damage is the fact that I just sent 10 EA - BL at them without knowing.
Reply Quote
But with BL you have like 20 minutes to respond and hit gloom before it even gets there.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Dragnovox
And here we are just shooting the elites with our Shadow Power not even caring.

nuff said
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Radelon
But with BL you have like 20 minutes to respond and hit gloom before it even gets there.

Not really. If you fire those BLs before popping SP you wont get the life steal. Correct me if I am wrong. I am sure i have died because of that before.

I do support the idea of the pack to have some kind of a visual indicator like aura to denote that they are RDs.
Reply Quote
I came in expecting the OP to say something else... Was a bit disappointed. Anyway I'll just drop this here http://i.imgur.com/tMmGW.jpg
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Jd007
I came in expecting the OP to say something else... Was a bit disappointed. Anyway I'll just drop this here http://i.imgur.com/tMmGW.jpg

LOL
Reply Quote
The monk i play with nightly has around 150k dps and no issues with reflect.
Reply Quote
RD = No Problem

Hulking Phasebeast with RD+extra health+shielding = BIG PROBLEM
Reply Quote
Haha I thought i was weird for not having RD problems for the longest time. All my friends complain about them and the only time I ever died with my old build was when I shot a CA without realizing (and therefore hadn't popped Gloom!)
Reply Quote

Not really. If you fire those BLs before popping SP you wont get the life steal. Correct me if I am wrong. I am sure i have died because of that before.

you still get the damage reduction if you use gloom
and the life steal from any mobs you're shooting at the time

o/
Reply Quote
you still get the damage reduction if you use gloom
and the life steal from any mobs you're shooting at the time

Hmm.. yeah it's been my experience that Gloom works for me as long as I use it before enemies take damage. But now that I've dropped LS from my bow, I guess I'll be able to er test that more thoroughly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]