Diablo® III

LordRaahl your rival has arrived

I don't pretend to be a pretentious know-it-all, I am simply trying to help my fellow monks. The builds sets I put up are my favorite and I hope people try them out because they have worked for me. I will not try to honey my sentences with adjectives and describe everything in superfluous ways. It will be simple.

And LordRaahl the reason I started this thread was to make a list of builds that are not buried under poor works of fiction. And are not randomized skills placed in different slots.

I will make a formal thread soon.
Edited by Wolfenheart#1389 on 12/4/2012 10:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
In the Land of the Holy born and raised
Ivgorod was where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, enlightening little ones and enduring all things cruel
And thinking of ways to help some little trolls
But when there was a troll
Who was up to no good
Started practicing my ways in my neighborhood
I set up one little thread and he got scared
He said ,"You better watch out because this is my lair!"
I whistled for my ride and when it came near
The license plate read 'Winner' and my fellow monks were in the rear
In Holy Ivgorod the trolls were rare
But I thought "Nah, forget it. Yo homes to Tristram!"
I caught a lot of attention with a lot of my friends
And I yelled to Raahl, "Yo homes, smell ya later"
I looked up to my home; I was finally there
The monk forums is where I belong even with the trolls in the air.
Edited by Wolfenheart#1389 on 12/4/2012 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't pretend to be a pretentious know-it-all, I am simply trying to help my fellow monks. The builds sets I put up are my favorite and I hope people try them out because they have worked for me. I will not try to honey my sentences with adjectives and describe everything in superfluous ways. It will be simple.

And LordRaahl the reason I started this thread was to make a list of builds that are not buried under poor works of fiction. And are not randomized skills placed in different slots.

*takes a sip of tequila*

sooo, you don't pretend to be a pretentious know-it-all, because you ARE a pretentious know-it-all? lol.
I do honor your "intention of helping others", (if you are telling the truth that is)
But how are you gonna help monks when the first paragraph of your thread is an insult to someone's creditability?
and the title of this thread is not "builds for monks to try out", instead it's "I am LordRaahl's rival!"
So therefore,
your fallacy is a Lie.

and see, I don't know what kind of rivalry you were thinking of, but if it's troll rivalry, I STILL don't have one! haha xD

You didn't "honey" your sentences with super flu ous stuff... but you sure coated it with straight out hypocrisy!
Face it, you wrote this thread in order to gain some respect and recognition, (which frankly I don't give a crap about, hence the insanity in which I write my !@#$. And you know how much bashing I get every time I post in general chat using this lvl 57 profile?)

so face it, you want acknowledgement because you're insecure.
Too bad I'm a monk that delivers Instant Karma.
So here's the Peaceful Repose for your ego check.

Sorry to break it to you, but you failed before you even started, because at the first sentence, any reader would say to themselves, "this wolfenheart guy is a _____ , let me get some popcorn." (PG13)

most of them already disregarded looking at those builds, because the way you set up the thread, was Not for teaching, but for bashing somebody, You know what I'm saying?
and that's why we're 4 pages in, and there's no build discussion whatsoever, lol...

Now I appreciate your last post's attempt at redemption,
but you are still taking jabs at me for no reason. ;D
And if you're gonna insult somebody, and least do it epically.
don't hide it behind a justification, like a weak little _____. (PG13)
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/5/2012 3:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
The more grandmasters around the merrier!
It will make people come to this forum to look for guidance and argument between masters.
Reply Quote

*takes a sip of tequila*

sooo, you don't pretend to be a pretentious know-it-all, because you ARE a pretentious know-it-all? lol.
I do honor your "intention of helping others", (if you are telling the truth that is)
But how are you gonna help monks when the first paragraph of your thread is an insult to someone's creditability?
and the title of this thread is not "builds for monks to try out", instead it's "I am LordRaahl's rival!"
So therefore,
your fallacy is a Lie.

and see, I don't know what kind of rivalry you were thinking of, but if it's troll rivalry, I STILL don't have one! haha xD

You didn't "honey" your sentences with super flu ous stuff... but you sure coated it with straight out hypocrisy!
Face it, you wrote this thread in order to gain some respect and recognition, (which frankly I don't give a crap about, hence the insanity in which I write my !@#$. And you know how much bashing I get every time I post in general chat using this lvl 57 profile?)

so face it, you want acknowledgement because you're insecure.
Too bad I'm a monk that delivers Instant Karma.
So here's the Peaceful Repose for your ego check.

Sorry to break it to you, but you failed before you even started, because at the first sentence, any reader would say to themselves, "this wolfenheart guy is a _____ , let me get some popcorn, haha" (PG13)

most of them already disregarded looking at those builds, because the way you set up the thread, was NOT for teaching, but for bashing somebody. You know what I'm saying?
and that's why we're 4 pages in, and there's no build discussion whatsoever, lol...

Now I appreciate your last post's attempt at redemption,
but you are still taking jabs at me for no reason. ;D
And if you're gonna insult somebody, and least do it epically.
don't hide it behind a justification, like a weak little _____. (PG13)

You assume things way too quickly. Your nerd rage knows no bounds. I literally can't stop laughing how serious you got. Yes, the title is there to attract people to come here. No, I will not post builds here because this thread has become a mindless bout between 'self-anointed Grandmasters'. Look trying to argue on the internet is trying to win in the special Olympics, even if you win you are still retarded. So, that being said I will just make a better, condensed build guide that isn't too over the top. You are doing a great thing but not everyone agrees with your builds--myself included.

In all honesty, i had my good bit of fun and trolling. But I will raise out my hand and say it would be good to team up--if you are willing. Your stuff needs some work and as do I.
Reply Quote

You assume things way too quickly. Your nerd rage knows no bounds. I literally can't stop laughing how serious you got. Yes, the title is there to attract people to come here. No, I will not post builds here because this thread has become a mindless bout between 'self-anointed Grandmasters'. Look trying to argue on the internet is trying to win in the special Olympics, even if you win you are still retarded. So, that being said I will just make a better, condensed build guide that isn't too over the top. You are doing a great thing but not everyone agrees with your builds--myself included.

In all honesty, i had my good bit of fun and trolling. But I will raise out my hand and say it would be good to team up--if you are willing. Your stuff needs some work and as do I.

so it looks like you ARE trying really hard to win the special Olympics then, wanting to have the last word, lol. Too bad, I am the last words in this poem.

listen, the world, is your mirror.
You are only projecting your insecurity onto me, out of envy and ignorance.

So here I will use the darkside to put you in check,
because the truth needs to be spoken. :)

- You are not worthy.
- You dual wield credit cards.
- You have no HC experience.
- There is no rivalry, I already have one, and that's Nocturnal.
We were already discussing the secrets of monks before you even had a monk.

- There is No teaming up, my stuff is done with a vision for the sake of future Diablo 3 monks, your stuff is made for showing off and a poor attempt at fame and fortune. (whatever stuff that is)
- Hey, I almost like to show off too, haha, but at least my writing's entertaining.
- You just don't make a thread insulting someone and then ask for cooperation later.

- You have no personality, you have no charisma, you cannot teach. Not to mention you ruined it with your slander.
- Noone will listen, you already lost the crowd from the first post.

- there is No self anointed grandmaster, we are ALL grandmasters, you ever checked the achievement list? what's the inferno one called?
- When it comes to "Sithlord", the "Rule of 2" dictates - there is only One in the cosmo and a disciple. And that would be me and Nocturnal, we hold all the keys to the true mastery of this class.

- There is no competition, my work was made because of an oath I promised to the EU when I was exiled from here, and the pain I felt at seeing new monks lost and scattered, resorting to pay-to-win.
- The contents of my wall of text is written in that way, because to communicate such epic, the concept of narration and roleplaying is required.

- I hardly anoint myself; I just anoint others, in giving them tribute to their work. Yet You are trying to wear the cloak of the grandmasters while you are not theeere yet. Lol, You're getting ahead of yourself, kiddo.
- make another monk, make it self-found, make a third monk, make it hardcore, then come back and we'll talk.

- You are Not worthy of any claim to "mastery". The ones who are legit, have already been acknowledged through the first post of my thread.
- When it comes to geared and knowledgeable people, if there's anyone worthy, it would be jco310, since he plays HC.
- When it comes to poverty self-found, then Vrkhyz would be the grandmaster.

- I am willing to team up, just not with you. See #1. We are Not equal.
- My stuff does not need work, yours do. My stuff just needs completion, yours are better buried before they're created.

- This is not an olympic, yet I AM retarded, but the retarded guy wins in this movie.
Where I'm the main character AND the villain, and you're just some random guy in the background, trololol. ;)

- Wise men said, "don't pick fight with those you can't win."
- Wise men also said, "destroy thy enemies completely."
I am a sadist, I thrive on forums pvp, so don't call on me unless you're ready for agony. ;D

- Wise men also said, "it's better to die with honor, than to back out like a coward."
which you've clearly shown us what you really are.
You made a thread calling me out for no reason, and slandered me for a whole page and now you want truce? lolwut.
The Force is troll in this one.

==================================

Congratulations, you are one step closer to enlightenment!
(this movie still PG13, and the lord, still always wins. ;)
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/5/2012 3:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
despite how ridiculous all this has become, i have decided to stay out of it completely.

all i have to say is:

i hope you are all enjoying the game as much as i am.

cheers!
Reply Quote
My jimmies still remain unrustled. I'm not a coward friend you mistake my kind gesture of settling a dispute by further instigating with more ad hominem attacks. Let me clarify some points and broad accusations you made of me:

Insecurity
I'm a very relaxed and calm individual I merely started my own version to rival your own. I'm not by any means envious of you, a 5th grader can probably think of some ludicrous fusion of Diablo and Star wars. I do not care for your 'entertainment' value, as casual gamer-- the ones with lives--usually want to get to the point. Sure your writing can be witty but a waste of time to read. In short, I will never be envious of someone who is so pompous and believes he can win an argument with a handful of devout followers. I am just stating my mind that your guide is not very great--it does not breed ignorance. Through differences we can truly understand each other.

Worthiness, Credit cards, HC experience
Who are you to say I'm not worthy? I thought you were more understanding than that. Not a very mature thing to say. Just for the record, my monk is self made mainly because of a lucky 5% cc mempo i sold for 1.1 Bil. HC experience? Does this look like a HC forum? Why would I waste time on a HC char that with a slight slip one can waste countless hours and gold.

Your arrogance

- This is not an olympic, yet I AM retarded, but the retarded guy wins in this movie.
Where I'm the main character AND the villain, and you're just some random guy in the background. ;)

- Wise men said, "don't pick fight with those you can't win."
- Wise men also said, "destroy thy enemies completely."

- Wise men also said, "it's better to die with honor, than to back out like a coward."
which you've clearly shown us what you really are.

Arrogance really does define you. 'Don't pick a fight with those you can't win', very self-righteous of you to say that. I have a life and I'm sure that it is super effective against a basement dweller. Again striking a truce is not cowardice but an understanding. You clearly have too much time to keep replying.

- You have no personality, you have no charisma, you cannot teach. Not to mention you ruined it with your slander.
- Noone will listen, you already lost the crowd.

A very nasty and broad generalization. You do not know me, friend. I can do a lot and you are not a pioneer of the monk forums. Do not act so pompous...it belittles you. The crowd hasn't gotten to know me yet. Your comments are not very witty either just a regurgitation of how mediocre you really are. You haven't touched me, let alone destroy me. God that gave me hearty laugh.

FINAL POINT
This is a game. You seem a little too upset. Just try not to cry too much and make sure your buddies have enough tissue.
Edited by Wolfenheart#1389 on 12/5/2012 1:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
@
mojo

wanna farm sometime..get my mind away from this lol
Reply Quote
absolutely, i will farm! i speed run MP3 for xp and drops, MP5 for keys and a good game, MP6 for a bit more challenge.

with a high DPS friend, i do Ubers at MP9 usually.

i know people say MP0 or 1 is the most efficient for xp and drops, but i just fall asleep. everything falls fast enough in MP3 to speed through it anyways.

i cannot get tempest rush to work in a fun way, so wait up just a touch!
Reply Quote
Okaay...

one last Lol at the no-life remark.
most the time I write in the forums,
is when I'm at work and bored out of my mind.

and yes, I am arrogant bastard,
isn't it great to have a scapegoat around to blame on for that sin? ;)

hence why these forums love me and hate me,
but they can't decide, cuz I'm both the wise, and the jester, haha.

Peace out.
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/5/2012 2:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
... so anyways, i'm on a western australia time zone, so i'll be on to play in a couple hours or so once the kids are all in bed.
Reply Quote
Raahl,

ok, so i know i said i was going to stay out of it, but phrases like "lights a cigarette, takes a sip of tequila, etc" are the height of pretentiousness. and apparently you do all of this while at work? ... on the forums... employed as a supervisor?? what do you supervise? your keyboard?
Reply Quote
now i really have nothing more to say on that.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Wolfenheart
You have the most shiny and glistening white armor. I would like to welcome you to the internet.

Not sure what that supposed to mean, but I wish you good luck on your guide anyways.
Reply Quote
Raahl,

ok, so i know i said i was going to stay out of it, but phrases like "lights a cigarette, takes a sip of tequila, etc" are the height of pretentiousness. and apparently you do all of this while at work? ... on the forums... employed as a supervisor?? what do you supervise? your keyboard?

nah, the real pretentiousness is what you just wrote right there,
like I said, the world is your mirror.

my writing style consists of visual effects,
I am a writer, and every post is a short story.

and to answer your question,
I is warehouse manager of construction products.
I smoke in the warehouse, drinks are in upstairs office. Savvy.

But I do "supervise" my keyboard too, gotta make sure the typos are corrected, you know?
I am at home right now though, at 2 AM in the morning.
What, a man can't smoke in his own backyard? hahaha.
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/5/2012 3:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Wolfenheart
I don't pretend to be a pretentious know-it-all,

I'll begin by calling you a liar....

and the rest of your completely unnecessary, poisonous, caustic posts will speak for themselves.

really if u wanted to share and be an asset to the monk community, was there a need to call out on one of your peers?

Raahl...
"Lights a cigarette".... sheesh. reminds me of IRC chatrooms with kids barely out of their teens.
Edited by HuntingFox#6284 on 12/5/2012 2:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
really, they did that in IRC?
it's a common novelty technique used in underground propaganda articles.
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/5/2012 3:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
 Wahahaaa... So finally the Jedi master meets Wayne Feng the Wolfen heart. Once was a leaner and now is a master of its own domain. Put up a thread title like this I'm no surprised see the sparks that it erupted. This is my kind of entertainment:) that's the reason that keep me coming back Wahahaaa...
Reply Quote
man, Boneyard's bony Old English never fails to deliver!
I always feel like I'm listening to King of the Hill's Boomhower.
Waaaha hahah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]