Diablo® III

LordRaahl your rival has arrived

Im relatively new to the monk forums, but Im starting to see already some common names trolling around

@
simplemath
MrMojoRisin
Wolfenheart

You know that Druin and I make up all our numbers, right? We know nobody will bother to check us ;)
Reply Quote
i said it before, i said it again - Yall crazy!

that being said, we have seen an evolution of flaming here! Rap Flame!

now, let's take it to the next level - i want to see a Haiku flame!

and.....go!
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Druin
+100000000000000 for starting a rap-battle on a gaming forum.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 04:24 AMPosted by Vrkhyz
You know that Druin and I make up all our numbers, right? We know nobody will bother to check us ;)

Huh?? and what do you mean with that?
Edited by Colt#2370 on 12/5/2012 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Colt
Huh?? and what do you mean with that?

Colt! Quickly! Someone has written TROLLBAIT on your ceiling!
Reply Quote
Aff this thread starts to make less sense on every post.

Im done here, good luck with everything though.
Reply Quote

lolol
Reply Quote
wtf is my flaming Haiku???!?!?
Reply Quote
Worthiness, Credit cards, HC experience
Who are you to say I'm not worthy? I thought you were more understanding than that. Not a very mature thing to say. Just for the record, my monk is self made mainly because of a lucky 5% cc mempo i sold for 1.1 Bil.

I'm a little late to the party, but I find this statement quite hilarious as a way to justify worthiness and to claim one being self-made. The average self-made monk does not come across a 1.1 bil item to build off of. I'd say that vast majority (I'd say 95%) of non-RMAH monks would not have access to a cumulative 1.1 bil of gold prior your elite-kill / plevel. Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, your monk is no different from a RMAH monk. Again, not that there is anything wrong with RMAH monks, but it's different.

Anyway, on with this crazy and entertaining thread.

Edit: for typo
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 12/5/2012 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote

I felt left out after seeing I wasn't on the troll list! So I, umm . . . decided to troll you.

You're welcome! :)
Reply Quote
View profile
yawn 3.0
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Fitz

Lil-U-bo shut up,
Noone wants to hear your voice,
Should be called, Lil B%*ch.

Happy now?

:D

Best Haiku flame in monk forums I've come across.
Reply Quote

Lil-U-bo shut up,
Noone wants to hear your voice,
Should be called, Lil B%*ch.

Happy now?

:D

hmmm...Check minus!

You lost marks due to it not being in the context of the thread plus inappropriate language!!! very disappointing! But you get points for assignment completion!

Everyone else is getting an incomplete!
Edited by LilUbo#1707 on 12/5/2012 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't get why I get banned for "trolling" and "harassment" (thanks LordRaahl, rofl) on these forums but no body in this thread gets looked at apparently..

Anyway, finally I can now respond to this and I agree with @OP. Raahl has a pretty big ego, I just can't see why throwing together an essay of cheesy (couple funnies) lines referring to certain "builds" that aren't that creative/great to use (or fun).

Honestly though if someone doesn't have a bit of time on their hands then reading Raahl's wall of text might be a bit overwhelming.

@OP is at least being helpful to an extent, whilst taking a jab @Raahl.
Reply Quote
WB, Sam! :)
Reply Quote
Hello sir.

I'm back and with upgrades :D.
Reply Quote
I'd enjoyed LordRaahl's guide because it actually proposed builds with variety (although I do think there there was an unnecessary amount of hyperbole). Post an effective build that doesn't use all of the cookie cutter skills with a different mantra and maybe I'll be interested lol. If anybody has some cool builds that DON'T use sweeping winds I'd be very interested. Took it out of my build because I got tired of it.

:)

(edited for grammar)
Edited by maxedpotato#1766 on 12/6/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

You assume things way too quickly. Your nerd rage knows no bounds. I literally can't stop laughing how serious you got.

I'm just making sure this worked itself out. Do we need to seek medical assistance for him? Literally not being able to stop laughing could literally kill you if it goes on too long, and this game has already claimed too many lives.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]