Diablo® III

Monster power being shut off without notice?

Since the last patch that added the monster power setting it seems that every time I check the auction house on any of my characters, the MP tab is gone and I have to return to the options and gameplay menu to re-activate it. Is this a known issue? Any tips on getting this to stay on? This happens everytime I log in, so it's not random as far as I can tell.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, forgot to check and did runs on No MP. Kind of annoying.
Reply Quote
Go to gameplay options. They deactivated the option that turns on MP. Turn it back on and it should appear in the Change Quests menu again.

I personally dont understand why they even have an option to turn it on in the first place. Smells a bit like the 'Elective Mode'.
Edited by Cujo#1162 on 11/24/2012 5:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its not that we dont know how to turn on MP level, its that it turns off by itself and its annoying as hell. Sometimes ill do a run on MP and then when i start a new game im on No MP for no reason.
Reply Quote
Any officials have any clue to this issue? any word on fixing this?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It's already acknowledged as a bug to be fixed in a later update. Changing certain settings can disable the Monster Power selection option the next time you create a game. Until it's fixed, if it happens, just go back in under the Gameplay options and re-enable it.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]