Diablo® III

SEEKING A CHARACTER ROLL BACK. ON MY TICKET.

I submitted a ticket cause i got hacked or somehing like that because all my gear was gone. they responded to my ticket and marked it as resolved but didnt roll back my char. So right now im stuck waiting for a response on a new ticket asking for the same thing. I can't play on the char because if they roll back my char all the progress will have been for nothing. I am seriously that i can't play and make any progress on my account. Please help me out GMs... get me a rollback please!!!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Naizha,

You have a European Battle.net account and play exclusively on the European region. You need to be posting over on the European forums please.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/4436696/

If you submitted a support ticket, you need to wait for a response. Technical Support won't be able to do anything for a possible compromised account.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Please do as Omrakos says, for an official response. However, I might be able to provide a bit of background for you as a random player. In order to do a rollback they need:

1. Data in the logs that PROVES you were compromised.
2. They also need to have a save point that is prior to when you lost your gear

If either 1 OR 2 is not available then you will not get a rollback. Hopefully the folks on the EU side can investigate and clear up the issue for you, or at least explain it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]