Diablo® III

0 dog cooldown gear

I'm thinking of selling my barb and either waiting a month (take a break from the bad drops) or maybe try out this 0 dog build if I can afford it. How much are a 6 sec SOJ or Mara? Is there any trick to looking them up on the AH?
Reply Quote
use ur barb or any other character besides wd... put armor... change legendary only... pick zombie dog cd... go for 5 then search.. tad a!

o by the way go for a soj or grasp... u going to need the cc from ur ammy... unless u get 10 cc maras..
Edited by sirH#1433 on 11/27/2012 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
to search for soj on ah search- Armor-bonus vs leets (20)-WD skill summon dogs (5 sec)
then to search for skullgrasp rings only search-Armor-life on hit- armor bonus- WD skill summon dogs (5 sec)
Reply Quote
Cool! I see people saying they managed to make their 0 dog WD with 100m or less. Are they doing this with 3 or 4 pieces nowadays?
Reply Quote
using 4 pieces just for ur zd cd is possible however ur losing item slots for cc and cd... without ur mojo, helm, ammy and rings.. ur cc will suffer so bad it would be difficult to raise ur dps... so yes u can but not advisable...
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696095
section TIPS FOR A FINE SEARCH ON AH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]