Diablo® III

Radiant Star Rubies "Stolen" from RMAH

I've been going back and forth with 6 different CSR's about a failed auction in which I sold 9 radiant star rubies, cancelled the auction, received $$$ for 5 rubies, and the other 4 were lost in the ether. The transaction has been listed as "processing" for more than 6 weeks now. I called in to support because the ticket I submitted was getting absolutely nowhere, and today I get this message in my email:

"Hello.

I am following up regarding your issue for the Realm Money Auction House auction for the gems. This auction was a failed auction, and we are not attempting to send any payment on this. Having a look in to your account, we do show the items were returned to the stash and claimed. I apologize for the long delay on this, but thank you for your patience while we looked in to this for you.

Regards,

Casey E.
Customer Services"

Below is a screenshot of my auction log that shows very clearly that the items were NOT returned to my stash. I never sold or wore or dropped or traded a single radiant star ruby after this transaction, with the exception of one that I purchased in the GAH. There was obviously some sort of bug with this transaction, or it wouldn't still be listed as "processing", and would just be complete like every single other transaction in my log.

http://i46.tinypic.com/mh84mg.jpg

Don't steal my money Blizzard. 4 radiant rubies are worth more than $30 right now... Take some accountability, sort this out, and send me my gems!! PLEASE!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
fefist,

You'll need to continue discussing the issue with the reps via the support ticket system. We can't help with Auction House transactions in the forums.

I can tell you though that auctions still listed as processing after a prolonged time are in all likelihood a display glitch or bug in the display system if you will. The deciding factors will be our database logs which you cannot see, but our reps can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]