Diablo® III

Question about EHP

Does anyone know how to factor in block amount in the formula? I tried using d3up calculator and it says 21M or so after factoring my block and dodge, but then if I activate Warcry or Threatening Shout it goes to Invulnerable. I don't think I'm that beefy, but just beefy tank.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Iria
Does anyone know how to factor in block amount in the formula? I tried using d3up calculator and it says 21M or so after factoring my block and dodge, but then if I activate Warcry or Threatening Shout it goes to Invulnerable. I don't think I'm that beefy, but just beefy tank.

dude you EHP is CRAZY!

Im interested in response as well.
Reply Quote
Not sure about formulas but d3rawr does not have this issue:

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-33898
Reply Quote
all he needs is 1k life regen and he would be like an uber w/rage timer on in PVP. some IAS and stun lock, that would be one PITA to kill barb
edit: saw skills and nvm.. thats a beast of a tank.
Edited by legendary#1560 on 11/30/2012 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ok, thanks. According to that calculator:

With my buffs, block and dodge I have
18606728 EHP

and against Elites I have:
19794392 EHP

Edit: I use Inspiring Presence for 2% HP regen (~3k with my 153k HP) as well as Revenge for 5% HP regen (per target whirlied) and I have ~400 LoH from my pants.
Edited by Iria#1342 on 11/30/2012 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
With my new armor buff (as well as dodge/block and other buffs):

EHP = 273961943 (thats 9 digits)
Reply Quote
Dude... that's... insane
Reply Quote
How do you have two justice lanterns equipped? or is one legacy?
Reply Quote
One is legacy (I forgot which lol).
Reply Quote
whats the point of stacking armor and ehp to the max? pvp not comming out for a while and you cant farm efficiently. I thought this game is about farming, am i wrong?
Reply Quote
because he can?
Reply Quote
I have DH and sometimes my monk for farming. I use my barb as a profile trophy (not be used but to just sit there and be shiny).
Reply Quote
nice tank!!!

depends on what pvp is like, if it based on a kill = end of game scenario then Iria would be able to make the other player rage quit in 1v1.

if its based on a frag system and a timer then its gonna be a tie since he can't kill you but you can't kill him.

not sure about 4v4...worst case scenario is Iria lives all his teammates dies...not sure if thats useful...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]