Diablo® III

PC shutting down after i open diablo 3 client

My pc getting shutdown after i open client, secods later this thing started 2 days ago before that i was playing normally i need help with this.

Im running on a Toshiba Qosmio x505 laptop.

Intel i5 M450
4GB ddr3 RAM
Windows 7 64 bits
Video card Nvidia Gforce GTS 360M

No problem with heat or anything else i can even play Battlefield 3 on Medium Settings.
Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Nephs,

Something overheating inside is the most likely cause, or it could be drawing too much power if you're running on the battery.

Download and run HWMonitor from: http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/1.20-setup.exe

Now start the game and let it sit on the login screen several minutes. Then exit or alt-tab out and see what the highest temperature is that was reached for both the cpu and gpu.

You might read through the posts here on a Toshiba forum to see what types of overheating/shutdown issues exist with your model laptop.

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/Qosmio-Laptops/Another-overheating-Qosmio-X505-880-problem-need-help/td-p/110240/page/2
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
look blizzard

i don't want to be rude but seriously think about it after buying d3 i got two players to lvl 60 lets say ima slow player and it took me two weeks to lvl the characters...right now i just rolled another character and i get like maybe 5mins play time SO YOU DO THE MATHS!!!!

two weeks assuming i play 2hrs a day
weekends i play longer maybe 5hrs not to mention
i leave my laptop running for a couple of hours
belial was a !@#$% to kill....not to mention i made it into inferno act two

so your telling me and all the other people they have overheating issues you guys got some nerves it was laggy yes latency was fluctuating yes killing the bosses was a challenge and sometimes luck played a part BUT THERE WAS NO SHUT DOWN AT ALL !!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]