Diablo® III

What to upgrade to make my barb near godly.

Just to give you a rough idea, I built my barb from scratch for 2.6b and I overpaid for a few stuff.

Stats: 200k with soj, 240k with another ring (all unbuffed), 62k life, 520 resists, 24m/s, 5.5 lifesteal (8.5 with passive).

3b should get you to at least 260k unbuffed with similar other stats.
Reply Quote
Really you built that all up from 2.6 bill. prices really have dropped a ton then. Tis a shame since my gear used to be valuable.

I still am thinking on chaning my 300 spear last. The almost 50% extra weapon dmg is big increase in damage that is not on the sheet. Especially when you can spam the ancient spear with enough CHC.
Reply Quote
u might be interested in this

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7273268709
Reply Quote
what about lacunis? that would give a dps boost as well as 24% ms.. would make xp runs alot easier
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 04:23 AMPosted by PwnzMaoMao
what about lacunis? that would give a dps boost as well as 24% ms.. would make xp runs alot easier

Its the almighty PwnzMaoMao! Someone posted your char and damn you got nice gear. One day I wish I have a fraction of your gear cost lol.

I am getting Vile Wards and prolly Lacunis next. Just trying to decide what makes my char strongest for the best price.
Reply Quote
u could go for an ammy with high CD and CC instead of attack speed since CD goes up to 100% on ammys but only 50% on rings. focus attack speed on rings and resistance too if u can but those cost a bomb. average damage would give u a huge dps increase too. im sure 3 bil will get u an awesome upgrade :P gluck!!
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 05:11 AMPosted by PwnzMaoMao
u could go for an ammy with high CD and CC instead of attack speed since CD goes up to 100% on ammys but only 50% on rings. focus attack speed on rings and resistance too if u can but those cost a bomb. average damage would give u a huge dps increase too. im sure 3 bil will get u an awesome upgrade :P gluck!!

Did not know that about rings and ammys. Will do that. I plan on only getting one ring since I want to keep the HF in case I get a godly one and its not that bad and XP runs. My main focus is CHC so I can deal more damage and trigger all of my procs to do even more damage although I have not forgot about avg dmg.
Reply Quote
any more opinions are thankful.
Reply Quote
copy this guy as much as possible

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PwnzMaoMao-6821/hero/20513809

Jeezus -- his gear is multiple billions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]