Diablo® III

Caravan dialog not available

Was playing Act 1 Inferno MP4 with another friend (at Return to Tristam - talk to Tyrael quest)

We were playing Infernal Machine, hoping to get organs to make hellfire ring

Anyway, after ending our run, my friend forgot to buy the Hellfire Ring Design, which is only available from Squirt the Peddler in Act 2.. instead of quitting the game, change quest to go Act 2... I suggested we just talk to Tyrael and the Caravan guy and we can go Act 2..

Spoke to Tyrael, but surprisingly, the Caravan guy does not have the dialog option for us to move on to Act 2 no matter what we do....

In the end, we have no choice but to quit the current game... think this shouldn't have happened..
Reply Quote
This sounds basically well thought. Imagine you using your infernal machine and then someone just talking to the caravan leader ending the act ...
Reply Quote
this is also happening to me, forgot to buy hellfire rings in act 2, but caravan leader npc is not clickable
Reply Quote
This happens to me too... I understand in a public game but in a private game he should be available. It's lame losing your nv stacks after killing the ubers when you could go straight to act 2 with nv intact.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]