Diablo® III

soo servers are up..still cant connect???

DAMN I WANNA PLAY SOME D3
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Gyypsyy
I'm going to go make some toast.... lol

Eating some steak quesadilla with hot chocolate in the wintery new england weather. Waiting for the maintenance to be over. Might as well roll one and listen to Kendrick.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm eating bacon wrapped in more bacon with roasted potatoes for breakfast :D
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Steven
I'm eating bacon wrapped in more bacon with roasted potatoes for breakfast :D

BACONNNNNN
Reply Quote
I just remembered that the breakfast place downstairs opens in 3 mins!
I'm gonna destroy both a bacon AND a sausage breakfast sandwich.
Reply Quote
Your website says servers are up. I'm still getting an error about updates for the server. New updates?
Reply Quote
Wow servers are also down but the message there says maintenance until 11:00am PST. Probably have to wait until at least 11:00 to play today.
Reply Quote
I just ate pinto beans and am considering trimming my toenails.
Reply Quote
at least update the server page so its not misleading, this is the one thing i hate about blizz, lack of communication and professionalism on their part...it literally comes off like they dont care or even look at whats going on???
Reply Quote
I'm eating bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapenos. The stuffed jalapenos have end-game content that is worse than Indian food, but right now it's just too amazing for me to care.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Fenoglio
Wow servers are also down but the message there says maintenance until 11:00am PST. Probably have to wait until at least 11:00 to play today.

That's !@#$ing 2 pm EST.

Not. acceptable.

Can we all get some compensation for the maintenance issues and the times wasted? Bonus gold and exp? Many other online games do this...

bonus gold and exp for the time lost. We don't even expect events or items or %^-* like that...although special Christmas event is bound to appear I guess.
Reply Quote
I have a suggestion for Blizzard:

Post some job listings to search for more, or better, staff. Because you guys... damn you guys.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
OOS
I just wish that if they are going to insist on making their games online only that they would at least pick diffrent days for maintance
Reply Quote
What if Diablo staffs are reading these posts, laughing their !@# off, eating croissants or donuts or bagels, sippin on their coffee?
Reply Quote
So which days do you suggest? There is never a good time for anybody.... Somebody would complain for any time servers go down...

Kathil is right... at least have some offline gaming
Reply Quote
Thank you Blizzard, for letting me make a bomb breakfast and taking the time to roll a really nice one. !@#$s almost an hour and a half past. after I'm done eating it better be done.
Reply Quote
another thing that realllly sucks about this is the time for items I/you/we have on auction house continues to tick away. They don't stop the time an item is allowed to be on auction when the server is down which means no one has the opportunity to bid making items sell for much less than they should.....
Reply Quote
I understand that the majority is agitated that maintenance is still underway, even more so due to the fact that the servers say they're up, believe me I hear ya as its bothering me too. But whats complaining and s*** talking going to get you? Its become very common in my experience that anytime a patch or maintenance is being implemented its NEVER done in the given time allotted so why all the overt frustration?

That being said, I hope the problem resolves fairly soon. I have no work today and the xbox is completely out of the question...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
they should do it late at night when people are sleeping
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]