Diablo® III

soo servers are up..still cant connect???

I like how the other two servers are now up.
Reply Quote
Still waiting... on my login page it said and stated "from 5am pst - 7am pst"... *checks clock*... 3 hour difference for me so that is in my time 8am est - 10am est... *checks clock again*... it's now 11:15am... .... ... .... game is still down...
Reply Quote
Fine....u r right. they are more likely to be eating their to-go breakfast sandwiches or burritos in Irvine (My hometown...and their HQ) sipping on jamba juice.
Reply Quote
I just remembered that the breakfast place downstairs opens in 3 mins!
I'm gonna destroy both a bacon AND a sausage breakfast sandwich.

Did you just say.... SAUSAGE?
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Kathil
I just wish that if they are going to insist on making their games online only that they would at least pick diffrent days for maintance

u know i'm a developer myself - not a game developer but a developer none the less... - usually maintenance is well planned for large corporate business's to have the least disruptive effect on those using our systems... I've run some upgrades that users don't even know an upgrade took place.

I just can't understand why blizzard - bless them for the hard work and all - can't arrange things to run like that either...
Reply Quote
I just remembered that the breakfast place downstairs opens in 3 mins!
I'm gonna destroy both a bacon AND a sausage breakfast sandwich.

Did you just say.... SAUSAGE?

ROFL
Reply Quote
My friend Chris died the other day from a drug overdose. He overdosed on weed. R.I.P. Chris :(
Reply Quote
this is one the times when Diablo 2, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, and other epic games are better than D3..
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Mogam
My friend Chris died the other day from a drug overdose. He overdosed on weed. R.I.P. Chris :(

you can't OD on weed kid.
Reply Quote
I just wish that if they are going to insist on making their games online only that they would at least pick diffrent days for maintance

u know i'm a developer myself - not a game developer but a developer none the less... - usually maintenance is well planned for large corporate business's to have the least disruptive effect on those using our systems... I've run some upgrades that users don't even know an upgrade took place.

I just can't understand why blizzard - bless them for the hard work and all - can't arrange things to run like that either...

Maybe they have... Otherwise this thread would have many, many more pages already.

Edit: I just wish that the maintenance for this game was at a different time than their WoW maintenance... That way, when one is down for maintenance, I can just play the other.
Edited by Terrak#1169 on 12/4/2012 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status the 2 hours of meintenance has started lmao
Reply Quote
*dies a slow aching death from the very lack of diablo 3 gameplay*..... -_-
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
They're up. Be happy everyone. :3
Reply Quote
Could not agree with you more MP3!!
Still can't login myself.
Reply Quote
Posted by mp3killa

Maybe they have... Otherwise this thread would have many, many more pages already.

*im gonna get lunch and come back if the servers are back up..*
Reply Quote
Now server page said down, but I can log on.
Reply Quote
i like how the servers are up when it says they are down. and down when it says its up
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:22 AMPosted by christy
Now server page said down, but I can log on.

Shh! Don't complain about this or they'll take the servers down to make them match again!
Reply Quote
AH is still down?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]